Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Somedude_Yudachi

Just curious

8 comments in this topic

534 posts

Why the hell some players are so reluctant to arrive the exit even there's no players stay in exit but the time is about to end and going to lose

Edited by Somedude_Yudachi

Beta Tester
660 posts
3,532 battles

Killer Whale is especially for those. They just rush to exit point over helping the running away team...

But its for Cheesy Tactics where DD have to position at A1 while our Heavies line to do some in-battle raids. But if its a Cruiser or BB position at A1, He's dumb and stupid and mostly extra ignoramus.

This tactics is when no team CV is at present so...

1,028 posts
7,503 battles
On 1/20/2018 at 11:53 PM, Somedude_Yudachi said:

f restricted T5 from operations just because of wanting to have better game experience,T6 should be banned as well since some of them act worse than T5 players

Not sure what you want to say.

It’s a T6 operation now, so only T6 ships.

If I remember correctly, it was T5/T6 when operations first started.

I personally don’t think that limiting operations to T5 ships would make a difference. Keep in mind, there are a lot of players that have high-tier ships, and they pick a ship that qualifies for the operation.

If WG made particular operations T5, that’s would be fine with me. Would make it easier to grind T5 ships or train captains on T5 ships.

[LYNMF]
991 posts
11,628 battles

i always told my team where im going and even direct a little when i see everyone goes quiet

so far it works and easy 5 star, at the end say thank you and everyone leave a match happy

great for leveling up my budyonny and cleveland commanders 

Sign in to follow this