Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Hesa_

Game crash every few match

6 comments in this topic

[FORCE]
20 posts
3,597 battles

so i was playing WoWs for maybe a year now, so few weeks ago my WoWs is having an issues that making the game always crash after 1 or 3 match. 
I didn't know why but after that i did try setting it up on my Radeon Setting but it still won't stop the game crashing, then i tried to clean install my windows (ofc it still keep the file that i want) and when i tried playing WoWs it was back to normal with no crash whatsoever until few hour later my game starting to crash and crash again. 
Anyone know whats going on with it? 

My Laptop Spec:
-Intel i3 1,9Ghz
-AMD Radeon 8500HD 
-2GB Ram (thinking to upgrade my ram to 4gb *maybe*)
and yes it is on Windows 10 32bit 

image.thumb.png.bc66262129f0da9d57df22e8b6b1b61b.png

1,493 posts
11 hours ago, Xx_Pika_xX said:

so i was playing WoWs for maybe a year now, so few weeks ago my WoWs is having an issues that making the game always crash after 1 or 3 match. 
I didn't know why but after that i did try setting it up on my Radeon Setting but it still won't stop the game crashing, then i tried to clean install my windows (ofc it still keep the file that i want) and when i tried playing WoWs it was back to normal with no crash whatsoever until few hour later my game starting to crash and crash again. 
Anyone know whats going on with it? 

My Laptop Spec:
-Intel i3 1,9Ghz
-AMD Radeon 8500HD 
-2GB Ram (thinking to upgrade my ram to 4gb *maybe*)
and yes it is on Windows 10 32bit 

image.thumb.png.bc66262129f0da9d57df22e8b6b1b61b.png

It could be that your poor little laptop is overheating after playing for a bit, so it crashes... laptop CPUs may have problems getting rid of heat, & as the game keeps updating,  it sucks more & more out of the system, so the cpu, or ram, takes turns in saying time out... 

I'm surprised you have it running on an i3.... even though the minimum game specs say i3, I would've thought a i5 would be better for a minimum spec... & yes, ram is always preferable to have more.. 

My only suggestion I can think of (apart from getting a bigger laptop like an i5 or i7, with preferably gaming in mind), is to try lowering your graphics settings, & see if that helps.... 

Ordrazz

Edited by Ordrazz

[FORCE]
20 posts
3,597 battles
9 hours ago, Ordrazz said:

It could be that your poor little laptop is overheating after playing for a bit, so it crashes... laptop CPUs may have problems getting rid of heat, & as the game keeps updating,  it sucks more & more out of the system, so the cpu, or ram, takes turns in saying time out... 

I'm surprised you have it running on an i3.... even though the minimum game specs say i3, I would've thought a i5 would be better for a minimum spec... & yes, ram is always preferable to have more.. 

My only suggestion I can think of (apart from getting a bigger laptop like an i5 or i7, with preferably gaming in mind), is to try lowering your graphics settings, & see if that helps.... 

Ordrazz

Yes i know my laptop is an potato :( but at least not for now since im going to upgrade my laptop with an i5 2540m and 2 more DDR3 with 2GB ram (I have 4 slots)
Anyway thanks for the tips i should get going to the Computer shop now

[FORCE]
20 posts
3,597 battles

I finally got myself DDR3 4GB ram on my laptop, still it always crashing the game for no reason 
(Next time il upgrade my Processor and change from 32 bit to 64 bit soon in a week) 

image.thumb.png.1975e0c0c9633e7524fd77f008f3e513.png    

[FORCE]
20 posts
3,597 battles
Just now, Gummilicious said:

Try updating your graphic card driver

Already on latest version, i already made sure that my driver is always updated and latest.

Sign in to follow this