You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Aria_Sajo

Can "Yamamoto Collection same time as "Hai-furi Collection" in daily Container.

22 comments in this topic

[LNA]
1,659 posts
10,430 battles
5 minutes ago, Aria_Sajo said:

I got 6 daily containers but no "Hai-furi Collection" in any containers.

Mayme I'm unlucky.

Make sure you do these :

Open the website on HSF collab and click i want to join

Win a battle with any tier V+

Go to personal profile in game, collection

Click on collecting button on the lower right part of the screen of HSF collection

Disable collecting on Yamamoto campaign's collectibles if you had it unlocked like the step above.

Edited by legionary2099

56 posts
16,711 battles

I got Hai-Furi Collections From container already, But in Daily container  , I am  never get any collections from them.  I have got only from mission Musahi and Yamato.

image.thumb.png.7f3c8e9f998f220b4e97ac0c781543a2.pngimage.thumb.png.6a34bf87413b776dc7a7b3edb15e4ebd.png

Super Tester
7,539 posts
7,978 battles

Your HSF collection is paused as it seems (3rd screenshot, bottom right of your screen). You can get the items from Yamato (10), Musashi (10), HSF Spee (20), and HSF Harekaze (20) regardless of Yamamoto collections. But to get them from daily crates, you need to pause any other collections and enable HSF. Legionary mentioned this above.

[LNA]
1,659 posts
10,430 battles

Tick collect on the bottom of the HSF collection man or they will never drop. Tomoya will rekt you :|

15 minutes ago, Aria_Sajo said:

I got Hai-Furi Collections From container already, But in Daily container  , I am  never get any collections from them.  I have got only from mission Musahi and Yamato.

image.thumb.png.7f3c8e9f998f220b4e97ac0c781543a2.pngimage.thumb.png.6a34bf87413b776dc7a7b3edb15e4ebd.png

56 posts
16,711 battles
4 minutes ago, icy_phoenix said:

Your HSF collection is paused as it seems (3rd screenshot, bottom right of your screen). You can get the items from Yamato (10), Musashi (10), HSF Spee (20), and HSF Harekaze (20) regardless of Yamamoto collections. But to get them from daily crates, you need to pause any other collections and enable HSF. Legionary mentioned this above.

Oh! Thank you very much. I just noticed that it is paused.

Now I change to collect and try to get them from daily container again.

56 posts
16,711 battles
1 hour ago, legionary2099 said:

Tick collect on the bottom of the HSF collection man or they will never drop. Tomoya will rekt you :|

Thank you for answers.  I just notice it tick pause.

273 posts
1,220 battles

Did I miss something? I didn't get the renewable HSF mission

NVM got it. If only they include the normal Graf Spee without the "HSF word" :cap_hmm:

Edited by Hey_Potato

360 posts
3,693 battles

How come i keep getting the hunt for bismarck badge??? I already on my high school fleet. Wth is happening..

What is wrong. WG should turn off these collection campaign once it over

Edited by th3vikings

1,340 posts
8,832 battles
6 hours ago, th3vikings said:

How come i keep getting the hunt for bismarck badge??? I already on my high school fleet. Wth is happening..

What is wrong. WG should turn off these collection campaign once it over

There is a mission going on where you can Bismarck containers if you win 4 games in a day. That is probably where they are coming from.

183 posts
3,790 battles
2 hours ago, th3vikings said:

I already completed it! I don't want it! 

Can't i off the damm thing wg??!!

I don't see the problem. You get free a camo or signals and 20000 credits.

Edited by DonnerSushi

183 posts
3,790 battles
7 hours ago, th3vikings said:

I don't think so. Every repeated badge i get i got nothing. No credits no flag.

Nope. Facts are facts.

KoK5dtt.jpg

Edited by DonnerSushi

360 posts
3,693 battles
12 hours ago, DonnerSushi said:

Nope. Facts are facts.

KoK5dtt.jpg

I see. Thanks for the ps. 

Anyway after meddling with the on and off option for the high school fleet, the bismarck collection did not appear anymore. However the high school fleet collection appear in my daily container (eg, if i take more credits container-50000credits/2hyro boost/1 high school girl).

Is it suppose to be like this? Or i get another separate container containing only high school girl with my daily container?

1,340 posts
8,832 battles
3 hours ago, th3vikings said:

I see. Thanks for the ps. 

Anyway after meddling with the on and off option for the high school fleet, the bismarck collection did not appear anymore. However the high school fleet collection appear in my daily container (eg, if i take more credits container-50000credits/2hyro boost/1 high school girl).

Is it suppose to be like this? Or i get another separate container containing only high school girl with my daily container?

It is supposed to be like that.

Daily containers have a random chance of dropping a high school girl in addition to the usual stuff.

You only get a separate HSF container from doing the HSF Harekaze/HSF Graf Spee/Musashi/Yamato personal missions.

360 posts
3,693 battles
3 hours ago, Thyaliad said:

It is supposed to be like that.

Daily containers have a random chance of dropping a high school girl in addition to the usual stuff.

You only get a separate HSF container from doing the HSF Harekaze/HSF Graf Spee/Musashi/Yamato personal missions.

Thanks for the clarification. 

How do i get to do the yamato personal mission? 

In-Training Moderator
17 posts
4,683 battles

Own the Yamamato and take it out for a spin, that should start the Yamamoto personal missions.

Additional containers can be obtained by completing renewable combat missions with HSF Graf Spee (20 additional containers), HSF Harekaze (20 additional containers), Yamato (10 additional containers), and Musashi (10 additional containers). To access these missions, play a single battle with the corresponding warship.  (as per the HSF news)

360 posts
3,693 battles
4 minutes ago, Beaufighter said:

Left hand side of the port screen, there is "Campaigns, Tasks in Progress", select this then select the "Yamamoto Isoroku" Campaign, then select missions as per any other Campaign you have done.

Oh. That is the campaign mission. 

Thanks for the reply!

In-Training Moderator
17 posts
4,683 battles

That is incorrect.  Please re-read my edited post.  I misread your post, replied to that, re-read your post and corrected my own reply.

360 posts
3,693 battles
32 minutes ago, Beaufighter said:

No, re-read my edited post.  I misread your post, replied to that, re-read your post and corrected my own reply.

I understand your post. Thanks again!