Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MegazeroMZ

Can this count as a bug report?

6 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
22 posts
37 battles

Recently I was having a game on Tier 4 Destroyer Isokaze, on the map ... (I dont remember the name of the map), I was doing fine, killing 2 ships and about to run back home since my smoke screen is running out, that's why I nudge this small island a little bit and... I'm stuck, completely.  I cant move foward, turn left/right, or move backward at all. I just stuck the for like 2-3 mins until some enemy happen to spot me and give me a painless death. I'm not entirely sure if this can be count as a bug, but well... 

aerhaerhaerh_zpsexvvdkog.png

Edited by MegazeroMZ

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

It's a known issue, there's several reports in the Bug Report forum (go get a mod to update you and give you access to it).

The ground extends slightly past the rock into the water, so if you hit it while turning, you'll run aground. It's possible to get out, but very, very time consuming.

Beta Tester
22 posts
37 battles

Maybe you aground at the island

It make sense but... still annoying though :P 

Also, "the Main Battery Modification 2" upgrade, is it really +10% loading time? or should it be -10% loading time?

70 posts
387 battles

It make sense but... still annoying though :P 

Also, "the Main Battery Modification 2" upgrade, is it really +10% loading time? or should it be -10% loading time?

I dont know,cause im not in game not beta terster/CBT

Sign in to follow this