You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IJN_Harugumo

Thanks WG for the very easy Haifuri collection! All collecte, the Yamato Camo is very good looking indeed

18 comments in this topic

183 posts
3,790 battles
Just now, Potatus_Maximus said:

Does it give +50% or +100% XP? 

It gives +50% exp +50% commander exp -50% service cost. Basically not worth it if you own the 5k dubs camo already but very valuable if you don't own the 5k dubs camo since it gives you the ability to play yamato without bleeding credits.

1,340 posts
8,823 battles

After the crazy Duke of York campaigns I like how laid-back the Haifuri campaign is where you can collect the items own time own target. 

Also kudos to WG for practically giving away a free tier 10 permanent camo.

Beta Tester
823 posts
4,963 battles
4 hours ago, Nikolaevna said:

I like it too because it's actually closer to her historical appearance. AFAIK Yamato was never painted green.

Only by seasick sailors

Alpha Tester
392 posts
2 hours ago, MatterCore said:

but this collab has turned to the dark side

HSF Graf Spee is definitely a blatant cash grab. WG could have just put the HSF camo on the original Graf Spee instead of making another clone.

Super Tester
7,534 posts
7,978 battles

I don't mind the low reward points cause it only took few hours for me to finish, but 4 months is a pretty long time for a collection like this. Compared to this, DoY campaign should have been 2 months long at the very least...

Also the Collab packages in premium shop is blatant cash grab in my opinion this time.

I have achieved all ARP ships even though some of the missions we're really tough. What I still like about ARP Collab is that those reward ships were achivable by normal gameplay, and a regular version of a great premium ship Atago came out for free. Nothing like that this time. Everything you see about HSF, you need to spend money. Yes, Musashi can be achieved free, but I'm sure a lot of people spent money to get her fast.

I'm surprised Collab didn't include Hiei. I don't mind cloned ships. Or even a perma camo for kongo.

Speaking of clones, WHERE IS MY FREE EASTERN DRAGON, WG???????

[LNA]
1,659 posts
10,430 battles
11 minutes ago, icy_phoenix said:

I don't mind the low reward points cause it only took few hours for me to finish, but 4 months is a pretty long time for a collection like this. Compared to this, DoY campaign should have been 2 months long at the very least...

Also the Collab packages in premium shop is blatant cash grab in my opinion this time.

I have achieved all ARP ships even though some of the missions we're really tough. What I still like about ARP Collab is that those reward ships were achivable by normal gameplay, and a regular version of a great premium ship Atago came out for free. Nothing like that this time. Everything you see about HSF, you need to spend money. Yes, Musashi can be achieved free, but I'm sure a lot of people spent money to get her fast.

I'm surprised Collab didn't include Hiei. I don't mind cloned ships. Or even a perma camo for kongo.

We dont want stormtroopers all over the place with their broken optics man ;|.

Lest the flashy jedi on the keyboard zipping around lmao

Super Tester
7,534 posts
7,978 battles
28 minutes ago, legionary2099 said:

We dont want stormtroopers all over the place with their broken optics man ;|.

Lest the flashy jedi on the keyboard zipping around lmao

5FR3Qso.png

[LBAS]
4,468 posts
25,632 battles
1 hour ago, icy_phoenix said:

if Lunar New Year Event doesnt have >>> gonna sale again?

god damn greedy

1,340 posts
8,823 battles

Actually I much prefer this HSF collab compared to the ARP one.

The only problem with HSF is a lot of the content is locked behind a paywall - the only free content we got are Isoroku and the Yamato perma-camo, apart from the various flags.

But I guess Kadokawa saw this collab as money-making opportunity, while the ARP people probably saw the collab as cross-advertising.

Otherwise the Harekaze and the Yamato and Musashi camos are loads better than offering multiple Kongo and Myoko clones. Imo the HSF camos are what the ARP collab should have done.

Takao was good though, but controversial. 

HSF Graf Spee was a bit of a cash grab imo, WG should have offered a HSF camo for the original Graf Spee. Also I am surprised the HSF Hiei wasn't offered as a reward camo or something.

As for the paid captains, yeah we can pobably chalk it up to Kadokawa wanting money.

Interestingly enough, if WoWs were ever to do a collab with Kancolle/Azur Lane, it would probably be in the form of unique voiced captains. Or itasha style camo like the Harekaze Isoroku camo.

Could be WG is trying to test the waters for a potential future collab.

405 posts
9,149 battles
43 minutes ago, Thyaliad said:

Actually I much prefer this HSF collab compared to the ARP one.

The only problem with HSF is a lot of the content is locked behind a paywall - the only free content we got are Isoroku and the Yamato perma-camo, apart from the various flags.

But I guess Kadokawa saw this collab as money-making opportunity, while the ARP people probably saw the collab as cross-advertising.

Otherwise the Harekaze and the Yamato and Musashi camos are loads better than offering multiple Kongo and Myoko clones. Imo the HSF camos are what the ARP collab should have done.

Takao was good though, but controversial. 

HSF Graf Spee was a bit of a cash grab imo, WG should have offered a HSF camo for the original Graf Spee. Also I am surprised the HSF Hiei wasn't offered as a reward camo or something.

As for the paid captains, yeah we can pobably chalk it up to Kadokawa wanting money.

Interestingly enough, if WoWs were ever to do a collab with Kancolle/Azur Lane, it would probably be in the form of unique voiced captains. Or itasha style camo like the Harekaze Isoroku camo.

Could be WG is trying to test the waters for a potential future collab.

After the badly paced DoY events & then this 2nd part of the Haifuri collaboration which is like 2 out of 2 locked behind a paywall plus the overall stingy collection rewards, WG has succeeded in killing whatever interest & hype for any future anime collaboration for me at least... well done WG! *slow claps*