NukeDukem

* AU - NZ Clan wanted *

8 comments in this topic

16 posts
7,438 battles

Hey gents, I've recently left my last clan, had been with them just over a year, good bunch of guys, but a lot of in active people now, hence im looking for somewhere new.

Im active most nights, always keen for clan battles when they are on, happy to use discord, and be apart of regular divs.

I am a kiwi, so no other clans other than AU/NZ need to reply.

Look forward to hearing from you....

Cheers,

Nukedukem

[TDA]
433 posts
13,376 battles

Hey there!

[SIF] is an AU - NZ Clan. We are currently looking for more members. Please feel free to check out our thread - 

16 posts
7,438 battles

Thanks for your reply Kamanah,

Surprising you must be the only AU/NZ clan looking for active people, so I will send you my app, as you have replied to my post...

If you need me to jump on coms, let me know, we can chat etc, otherwise hopefully will see you in game.

Cheers,

Nukedukem

[-ODF-]
3 posts
1,960 battles

ODF is a clan with AUS/NZ members. I myself am in Welly, pop me a message if you're interested :)

-aj.

[FIGHT]
[FIGHT]
10 posts
6,016 battles

Hello NukeDukem and anyone also looking,

The newly formed FIGHT clan is looking for active new recruits, who speak English and play as a team. We're looking to get involved competitively and create a fun but ambitious clan.

We require at least 500 battles experience and good teamwork ability.

Again, in direct reply to your question NukeDukem, we're only looking for English speaking members as we value communication, and we're mainly focused on Aus and NZ players.

I am the clan leader, so feel free to pop me a message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible if you want to join, or else you can apply in game.

Cheers all, hope this helps.

Edited by Sebdspy
Just correcting some details

[TIDE]
[TIDE]
29 posts
1,986 battles

RAT . Come join me in western Australia we got a mixed bunch of folk here. Mostly young guys needing some solid advice. You would be a asset to this clan.

[RNZN]
[RNZN]
23 posts
7,225 battles

RNZN are always looking for new players to join we enjoy doing divisions for ops as well as the new Naval engagement mode.