amade

Update 0.7.0 Feedback

25 comments in this topic

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

A few hours late, but it's finally here!

With update 0.7.0 players now have access to the new Training Room! Practice tactics with your clan, invite your friends for some fun modes of your own ideas, or just test  ships and game mechanics all by yourself. Now easily accessible to all without having to resort to editing xml files or using mods.

b33b20ae-f743-11e7-990d-38eaa7374f3c.jpg

Also in this update is an improved Matchmaker for Co-op players. Now you can face enemy bot battleships and CVs even if no human players are using them on your team!

More eyecandy was also introduced; insignias have been implemented so you can show it off to your enemies and an improved port camera now allows you to view your waifus in better detail.

68842ce2-f5fc-11e7-a0b3-38eaa7374f3c.jpg

b346127a-f743-11e7-bee9-38eaa7374f3c.jpg

As always, your opinions, suggestions and criticism are always welcomed. Feel free to post your thoughts in this thread.

NOTE: Please post all bug reports in the Bug Reports section, and follow the recommended format for bug reporting.

162 posts
3,327 battles

Man was hyped about the new HSF captains

Then this post about it came out

That shut my hopes down faster than a falling pebble

Microsoft Edge 18_1_2018 10_09_51 PM.png

[NUB]
2 posts

Can anyone help? Able to run the latest client fine yesterday after the update, accidentally hit the wow download on the web & now can't get to the game.

Am i able to revert back to the latest client 0.7.0 back cause im running on a laptop on mobile data - if not need to download about 5 giga byte file...

[AMPOL]
Beta Tester
177 posts
6,447 battles

I don't like the badge thingy that pops up when you die to tell you who killed you, if you have an annoying game with a team full of ***** the last thing you need is some great BIG thing on the screen telling you you were killed by someone you've never heard of and will likely never see again, what so I realise I'm dead or get to know who killed me in a random game??

I can see a use for it in Clan stuff and ranked but in random there is enough crap to put up with already, there really is. Honestly that's what you spend time on, not a decent MM that balances skill, number of radar ships per side etc. etc? 

Content Modified
~Beaufighter

[AUSNZ]
59 posts
11,698 battles

The new division layout is terrible... it was fine before but you you must have the div chat maximised to select ship and go ready which blocks the entire port screen.  real pain in the butt if you want to do modules, crates etc...  why change this?  most use voice chat and never use that chat box anyhow.

[LBAS]
4,499 posts
25,682 battles

I hate CV (bot) on both team on Coop

reason: I play DD and I am the only one human and CV make me lose more than before:etc_swear:

remove it:etc_red_button:

324 posts
4,679 battles

Please make the insignia/badge thingie display at 1/4 size it does now.

Having that meth-faced chicken mascot thing filling my monitor when I die is giving me nightmares.

[LBAS]
4,499 posts
25,682 battles

New camera in port

for big ships << its good

but for small ship such as T1s and DDs << very suck << not much different compare to the old one << max zoom out << likely no change:fish_palm:

2,224 posts
13,741 battles
14 minutes ago, MatterCore said:

to WeeGee,

is this shit continue, more to come?:etc_swear:

are you stupid?

You disrespected who built this ship, disrespect who designed her, disrespect history

26804490_1888780371432104_5175240473465504920_n.jpg

My thoughts exactly.

Alpha Tester
392 posts

What the heck happened to the flag customization feature WG promised us a while back? Customizing the flag on our ships is what we really want, not flaunting badges. Unless the badges can be traded for doubloons or provide XP, credit, free XP bonuses or improve ship performance I don't see the point of this feature other than to shove it in the faces of your fallen adversaries.

Personally I dislike the new port camera (other than the zoom in), mainly because they're way too close to the ship. Ever seen Nostalgia Critic criticizing Lord of the Rings for their close up shots? Give the subject some room to breathe and back away from the camera for crying out loud. Don't let the ship take up the whole bloody screen!

gbu3.jpeg?format=1000w

683 posts
7,367 battles

The in port camera when mounting flags it will wiggle a bit, don't really like it.

and, when mounting camo, why did you drag the camera so far away? the previous one I think kinda nice, just let us zoom in and out a bit.

the Roma camo, err, what's with the chef's hat on it?

Edited by Darkworld_2015

[AUSNZ]
59 posts
11,698 battles
On 1/25/2018 at 2:30 AM, MatterCore said:

I met the old bugs:  this is third times after 0.7.0

zoom in click>> no shoot,

zoom out and zoom in, click >> no shoot

oh yeah the click and no shoot issue... thought that was just me. really annoying and costs games

48 posts
6,124 battles

got a noticable FPS drop after patch :(

any idea what caused this ?

45 posts
3,994 battles
On 1/20/2018 at 10:25 AM, MrPlow said:

The new division layout is terrible... it was fine before but you you must have the div chat maximised to select ship and go ready which blocks the entire port screen.  real pain in the butt if you want to do modules, crates etc...  why change this?  most use voice chat and never use that chat box anyhow.

I 100% agree the old one was perfect, I hate having to navigate through the chat to do it.