You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
keskparane

[MOG] Musashi Owners Group

46 comments in this topic

2,220 posts
13,691 battles

There has been a lot of talk about whether she is worth it or not. I don't care for such chit chat, I just went straight to tech tree and got her.

Proud owner of nu bote.

shot-18_01.18_14_54.24-0272.thumb.jpg.2cbc29872bb0dd2566ff12b32777ab67.jpg

:Smile_great:

[LBAS]
4,468 posts
25,632 battles
1 hour ago, K135Blitzkrieg said:

Gonna joint the club if i can't get Missouri after next update

Only 150k left to go:cap_tea::cap_tea:

6 weeks << at least

405 posts
9,149 battles
14 minutes ago, KongouHime said:

Does this ship worth the investment? I'm reluctant to buy this.

She is only worth it if you love the Yamato class & bow tanking playstyle, if you want something with better overall stats, good AA, stealthier, hit & run playstyle just go for Missouri. :cap_old:

Edited by MyFranTheDevil

[LNA]
1,659 posts
10,430 battles

Really , the Musashi dont require a lot of brainpower to play , you can play while half as sleep and with one hand on the popcorn and still do good.

The power to be a lazy bum and relax while laughing like an EVIL GENIUS is there for you

405 posts
9,149 battles

Still waiting for Haifuri's missions announcement, wanna see if you can get the HSF Yamato/Musashi perma camos for free & noticed some people on NA already bought the HSF Musashi camo before waiting for the missions details. :cap_wander_2:

Anyway~ time to farm some elite captain xp without going into the red! XD

WoWS Musashi.jpg

Edited by MyFranTheDevil

2,220 posts
13,691 battles
1 hour ago, blacknoheart said:

heeey, this is bias

there was owner group/club for missouri and mehson

how can mussashi get it's own exclusive club already

460 reasons.

[BRU]
309 posts
11,163 battles
3 hours ago, MyFranTheDevil said:

She is only worth it if you love the Yamato class & bow tanking playstyle, if you want something with better overall stats, good AA, stealthier, hit & run playstyle just go for Missouri. :cap_old:

I got Yamato and Missouri and I want this one but maybe I can use my FXP on skipping my t9 ships so I'm reluctant.

405 posts
9,149 battles
5 minutes ago, KongouHime said:

I got Yamato and Missouri and I want this one but maybe I can use my FXP on skipping my t9 ships so I'm reluctant.

Just listen to your heart or wait till the Haifuri's missions announcement then decide because the rewards might be related to Musashi too, FXP is just too rare to me so skipping T9s or base hulls is never an option for me at least... btw Musashi doesn't have Yamato's gun sound which kinda killed the point of getting her a little. =(

Edited by MyFranTheDevil

Super Tester
7,534 posts
7,978 battles
2 minutes ago, MyFranTheDevil said:

Just listen to your heart or wait till the Haifuri's missions announcement then decide because the rewards might be related to Musashi too, FXP is just too rare to me so skipping T9s or base hulls is never an option for me at least... btw Musashi doesn't have Yamato's gun sound which kinda killed the point of getting her a little. =(

Yes, that's also my problem. I wanted the Yamato gun shounds. I could feel the weight. Musashi sound like any other battleship. NO LIKE!!

405 posts
9,149 battles
3 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

Yes, that's also my problem. I wanted the Yamato gun shounds. I could feel the weight. Musashi sound like any other battleship. NO LIKE!!

Yeap~ the roaring gun sound of Yamato keeps my morale & motivation high in every game whether I'm winning or losing, I will do my best to pump out as much shells as possible just to hear it again... anyway WG is looking into the "issue":cap_rambo:

WoWS Asia just updated, getting Musashi does speed up the collection process!

HAIFURI.jpg

Edited by MyFranTheDevil

405 posts
9,149 battles
17 minutes ago, Thyaliad said:

I find the lack of HSF Musashi skins disturbing.

Let me fix that!

shot-18_01.19_03_31.15-0786.thumb.jpg.f36d5fc6b5316bfeeb7279e47948e4af.jpg

Its really expensive but thank you for feeding the hamsters, btw I noticed there isn't any white outline on the red stripes but HSF Yamato has it?! :cap_hmm:

191 posts
10,626 battles

Just got into battle; downtier, no CV and no enemy Musashi, with most of the BBs were tier 7 (there's one Izumo and one Roma on enemy side). Bow on and pretty much nothing they can do :D

405 posts
9,149 battles

Few days has passed so here are my thoughts for future owners...

The guns feels powerful but the shells has this bizarre wonky dispersion going all over the place sometimes & when you compare Musashi to Yamato, it's really obvious... oh yeah~ the extended spotter plane duration is REALLY useful.

Besides over-steering often into torpedo soup often, I find my nose/bow area seems to take more damage than Yamato... maybe I'm over sensitive or something.

IMO~ Musashi feels much better when compared to Izumo, something about Izumo's 3rd turret really throws me off... she is just slightly better than Iowa due to the weird dispersion & lack of AA defenses really pulls her overall potential down.

Does she really print credits without premium account & Wyvern flags? The amount don't feel that special when compare to the rest of my existing premium warships or I need to play much better.

My biggest grip is still the gun sound, it's really amazing how a simple sound can affect a person so much & I had to rotate back to Yamato for a few rounds to bring my motivation back up... WG is currently looking into the "issue". *fingers crossed*

End of the day, playing Musashi makes me miss my too expensive to run nekkid Yamato even more heh. :cap_old:

[LNA]
1,659 posts
10,430 battles
1 hour ago, MyFranTheDevil said:

Few days has passed so here are my thoughts for future owners...

The guns feels powerful but the shells has this bizarre wonky dispersion going all over the place sometimes & when you compare Musashi to Yamato, it's really obvious... oh yeah~ the extended spotter plane duration is REALLY useful.

Besides over-steering often into torpedo soup often, I find my nose/bow area seems to take more damage than Yamato... maybe I'm over sensitive or something.

IMO~ Musashi feels much better when compared to Izumo, something about Izumo's 3rd turret really throws me off... she is just slightly better than Iowa due to the weird dispersion & lack of AA defenses really pulls her overall potential down.

Does she really print credits without premium account & Wyvern flags? The amount don't feel that special when compare to the rest of my existing premium warships or I need to play much better.

My biggest grip is still the gun sound, it's really amazing how a simple sound can affect a person so much & I had to rotate back to Yamato for a few rounds to bring my motivation back up... WG is currently looking into the "issue". *fingers crossed*

End of the day, playing Musashi makes me miss my too expensive to run nekkid Yamato even more heh. :cap_old:

It is not just sensitive or something , Musashi has a MUCH higher citadel compare to Yamato , and CAN be easily citadelled by any ships of the same class straight through the bow.

This is very noticeable at 10km or below where shots will punch straight into the bow and hit the flat pantsu underneath.

NO angling can prevent you from getting criticals from your own sisters , minima you will always atleast eat 1 citadel into the bow if your sisters are close enough

Musashi earning is less than Missouri , because she primarily punish battleships , has no way to earn spotting damage reliably and is less dynamic ( less chance to be boss in the cap)

However , overall Musashi do not require any brainpower to play and is much more relaxing than the 63.

The extended plane duration is nice , but not game changing , since your sigma is a 1,8 ; your shots at long distance go all over the place and sniping is less efficient compare to your sister.

Musashi despite its glaring flaws , is the only tier 9 BB that can go toe to toe with its tier 10 brethen and that is its broken power.

You can mod the gunsounds so no problem