You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Teostra

how to Lion?

12 comments in this topic

295 posts
6,613 battles

i'm doing badly in this ship with 37% wr, the shell dispersion are completely random, even hitting stationary targets at 14km is relies heavily on RNG, the AP feel good if it actually hits and connect, but it doesn't, so is the HE and fire chance, doing only 2 - 3k every salvo is dissapointing, everytime i shoot feels like rolling a dice andhoping it would get good result, and the economic also feels weird, i feel like it has pre buff CV economics, strugling to get good base exp despite in a good games, is Lion really a waste of time exp and money? i should have kept my KGV

295 posts
6,613 battles
1 minute ago, MatterCore said:

go Coop and practice with AP first:fish_viking:

might try that later, i was expecting this ship like iowa with HE, but i think i was wrong 

[LBAS]
4,499 posts
25,682 battles
4 minutes ago, Teostra said:

might try that later, i was expecting this ship like iowa with HE, but i think i was wrong 

oh my

I grind through  Monarch with AP the most (90%), but before jump to Random, I played 3 weeks in Coop

Lion << not much better than Monarch, need more practice in Coop

980 posts
12,617 battles
9 hours ago, Teostra said:

i'm doing badly in this ship with 37% wr, the shell dispersion are completely random, even hitting stationary targets at 14km is relies heavily on RNG, the AP feel good if it actually hits and connect, but it doesn't, so is the HE and fire chance, doing only 2 - 3k every salvo is dissapointing, everytime i shoot feels like rolling a dice andhoping it would get good result, and the economic also feels weird, i feel like it has pre buff CV economics, strugling to get good base exp despite in a good games, is Lion really a waste of time exp and money? i should have kept my KGV

Dude it's not that bad. 

295 posts
6,613 battles

i've upgraded the gun and it feels so much bette now, but I still can't win, maybe because the damage can be rapaired?

9 hours ago, LordTyphoon said:

Dude it's not that bad. 

980 posts
12,617 battles
23 minutes ago, Teostra said:

i've upgraded the gun and it feels so much bette now, but I still can't win, maybe because the damage can be rapaired?

Yes, British BBs are much harder to carry in than most players think. 

Sure you do a lot of fire damage but a lot of it can be healed. 

You need to pick ships that are unhealthy enough so that when you do hit them and burn them they will die before they can heal back the damage that you do. Otherwise, you are just farming damage. 

3 posts
5,254 battles

The Lion well imo its a passive ship to play , your 3rd turret angle will make you suffer because if you want to use it you must show your broadside except when youre kitting away . get the conq fast its a lot better than lion and more vesatile 

3 posts
5,254 battles

other than that well the ap is good , he is pretty decent and it has spotter :) but it can play aggresively thats the only problem with lion . 

[LNA]
1,666 posts
10,494 battles

Bp8C20gCEAAlHks.thumb.png.674dd95eb040917172b2f8c662e6d94d.png

Which one do you want to be ? Left or right. :cap_haloween:

Lioness will always win 1v1 against a Lion mind you with her super duper HE palm strike the RKO :Smile_teethhappy: