Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
S4pp3R

Surviving a battle XP?

9 comments in this topic

331 posts
7,047 battles

You get no battle contribution. You only get the recognition that you won the battle, and loose money for service charge.

50 posts
3,300 battles

You move around, shoot at some enemies... as long as you do something, you'll get XP I'm pretty sure.

Only way to get 0XP is to not move (or AFK)

[151ST]
1,026 posts
4,671 battles

I'm just curious, I'm not enough of a bastard to actually test it. My instinct was no, but wondered if there might be a small XP mechanic for how long you live...

Super Tester
7,765 posts
8,043 battles
4 hours ago, S4pp3R said:

I'm just curious, I'm not enough of a bastard to actually test it. My instinct was no, but wondered if there might be a small XP mechanic for how long you live...

Let me help you with this :cap_haloween:

9q2Jcm3.jpg

"You have not proved yourself in this battle", but we gave you reward anyway. Thanks for purchasing broken ships.

(P.S. not even with premium account).

What happened is: My client crashed on game loading. By the time I was able to get back in, I was already dead. Although old screenshot, but it still is the same. Since spotting damage and potential damage still counts.

Edited by icy_phoenix

Beta Tester
823 posts
5,000 battles

Disgusting to say that I've seen several AFK ships in recent games, where the guns have moved and aimed then stopped. 5 mins later the ship sails in a straight line, guns don't move. Maybe a few mins on from that a shot is fired, even at nothing.

AFK/Alt Tabbing players. They should be permanently banned or have their accounts reset.

165 posts
7,985 battles

A completely afk player that gets zero XP can still pick up the odd achievement thought, aka solo warrior. I think they should remove that.

[_BST_]
[_BST_]
258 posts
13,374 battles

An AFK player may get some EXP if his/her secondaries or AA batteries fire at something. 

In Co-Op the bots will often target a detected AFK ship as a priority and as they close in may trigger secondary fire from the AFK ship.

[151ST]
1,026 posts
4,671 battles
18 hours ago, Pocket_Fox said:

Disgusting to say that I've seen several AFK ships in recent games, where the guns have moved and aimed then stopped. 5 mins later the ship sails in a straight line, guns don't move. Maybe a few mins on from that a shot is fired, even at nothing.

AFK/Alt Tabbing players. They should be permanently banned or have their accounts reset.

I disagree, sometimes real life happens. Although I do feel your frustration.

Sign in to follow this