Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Jeruk_Swag

Players who have 85% of their matches played on weekends should be barred from random battles

35 comments in this topic

127 posts
6,502 battles

Seriously, weekend players are an absolute plague to this game.

There needs to be restrictions on people who only play on weekends. All these matches with these trash players are a literal diceroll.

I can play and waste 20 minutes of my time trying to carry weekend trash or I can just exit to port and I'll get the exact same result as if I played. There is literally no way of winning or losing on a weekend. You can purposely try to lose on a weekend but you'll sitll win and vice versa.

Game is so unenjoyable on weekends because of these trash players.

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,610 battles
20 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Yet...............people still choose to play on weekends then get salty.

yep thats me played 2 horrible random and now i run chicken run to operation 

273 posts
1,220 battles

That why I try to avoid weekends like a plague unless I am too bored. You got to learn to face the reality of such weekend warriors week after week after week-----infinity

344 posts
7,075 battles
53 minutes ago, Jeruk_Swag said:

There needs to be restrictions on people who only play on weekends. All these matches with these trash players are a literal diceroll.

I can play and waste 20 minutes of my time trying to carry weekend trash or I can just exit to port and I'll get the exact same result as if I played. There is literally no way of winning or losing on a weekend. You can purposely try to lose on a weekend but you'll sitll win and vice versa.

Ermm some people WORK for a living mate lol

354 posts
9,048 battles
16 minutes ago, Darkshaunz said:

Wargaming won't be hiring OP for the marketing division anytime soon, that's for sure.

With some of their recent offerings, I think he already works for them :)

1,386 posts
8,232 battles

>OP finds weekend games sux

>"let's ban every -/:;()$&@“[]{}#%^*+= that plays on weekends!"

>I find OP being a ranter and cannot reason very well

>"let's ban every guy that uses default avatar and has one underline in their IGN!"

Now how is that proposal, pretty dumb eh? OP, your proposal isn't any smarter.

Edited by HMS_Swiftsure_08

Beta Tester
823 posts
4,971 battles
4 minutes ago, icy_phoenix said:

I find OP to be a useless ranter too.

Members who have 85% of their posts as rants should be barred from this forum.

It'd be a fairly quiet forum then :o

Super Tester
7,546 posts
7,993 battles
1 minute ago, Otamegii said:

I thought you guys were supposed to be better than the NA forums, and then I see this

:Smile_facepalm:

Welp, many of us are there too under different IGN :P

2 minutes ago, Pocket_Fox said:

It'd be a fairly quiet forum then :o

Not as quiet as the game would be if you ban weekend players. And this guy's 100% posts are rant posts. 

183 posts
3,790 battles

You do realize the main market of WoWS are exactly the people who only have time to play on weekends. You know, people with jobs.

Alpha Tester
392 posts
2 hours ago, Jeruk_Swag said:

It's called "Random Battles" for a reason.

giphy.gif

496 posts
4,171 battles

man i feel insulted by this dude 
i think i speak for all the wows lovers from Singapore that are serving the 2 year mandatory military service

for some of us this 2 years we only are able to play during the weekends or on holidays

if you are salty you should actually be playing with your clan mates in a div of 3 

fun fact the more you stop caring about win rate the less pressure you feel 
the more you play for fun the more enjoyable it will be even loses will be enjoyed 
losing isn't fun but it could be enjoyable because its just a game...

Super Tester
7,546 posts
7,993 battles

I am also weekend player. It is not possible to play on the weekdays due to 9-10 hours work time and then you get tired from the transportation and family stuffs. But I love the game, tried my best to support the development, either financially or being a part of the ST program. And then there are ungrateful players like these who come up with these kinds of posts. Granted we are not as good as regular players, we shouldn't be, if that is too hard to tolerate, just play on the weekdays, and spend the weekends with friends and family.

1,490 posts
9 hours ago, Jeruk_Swag said:

Well hang on, 

Why are you playing then on a weekend, if 85% are trash, doesn't that make you trash as well?? 

& if everyone plays shit like you suggest, then it should be easy for you to win most matches, shouldn't it? 

Of course its a literal diceroll of what players you get, that's why the battlemode is called RANDOM.... 

if it makes you happy, you can always load the game & just sit in port like you suggest, at least they are animated.... 

Another suggestion could be DON'T LOAD THE GAME YOURSELF ON THE WEEKEND, then you wont see the weekend players..... 

Or play with the monitor off & just go by sound.... 

Did you know you get trash playing any time of day, on any day?? 

There's one more suggestion I can make...... 

LUMP IT !!!!!!!! 

Ordrazz

[151ST]
1,013 posts
4,521 battles
8 hours ago, ShiraYukira said:

man i feel insulted by this dude 
i think i speak for all the wows lovers from Singapore that are serving the 2 year mandatory military service

for some of us this 2 years we only are able to play during the weekends or on holidays

if you are salty you should actually be playing with your clan mates in a div of 3 

fun fact the more you stop caring about win rate the less pressure you feel 
the more you play for fun the more enjoyable it will be even loses will be enjoyed 
losing isn't fun but it could be enjoyable because its just a game...

There's a fairly decent sized AUS military community in a similar situation (although we don't have national service).

People have lives, yeah sure the games on the weekends are much more hit and miss but excluding people is very quick way to kill a game...

Beta Tester
908 posts
16 hours ago, Jeruk_Swag said:

Be careful there, I used the same words in the same context and got a warning...

980 posts
12,617 battles
17 hours ago, Jeruk_Swag said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA

Sign in to follow this