You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
drakon233

so is RNG really effected by reports?

18 comments in this topic

[MEGA]
4,560 posts
17,542 battles

so, according to @yobbo1972, RNG is effected by reports, so i when i met him i decided to try a social experiment to see if this is true

(share the results of you next few battles yeah?)

shot-18.01.12_12.57.52-0136.jpgshot-18_01.12_12_59.40-0548.thumb.jpg.9186d52b682f82df720074660fcbe2b1.jpg

(this dosnt count as name and shame does it?)

Edited by drakon233

[MEGA]
4,560 posts
17,542 battles
Just now, humusz said:

so, you and your div mates nuke him with 14 reports - then he have bad rng for 14 games ? :x

no, i reported him once with "misbehaving in chat"

1,105 posts
7,834 battles
1 minute ago, drakon233 said:

no, i reported him once with "misbehaving in chat"

once is "not enough sample"

you should spam more for ehem...........science 0d4bf99f47.png

1,124 posts

by the news about MM right now

there's 'possibility' for MM and various thing to be rig due player statistic rather than fair match.

but I don't think this system is ready yet.

Edited by PGM991

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,917 battles

NO I stopped playing after you reported as I lost the next battle.

plus as I didn't say anything in chat other than "Hi" its not going to have the same affect.

but last few days I have been reported for playing good and so once I lost a 2 battles and checked my karma and seeing it had dropped I stopped playing the game.

all this is doing is stopping players from playing the game, I play it less if I get reported ill just stop playing, simple as that.

Oh but what about you tho?? did  you lose a few battles after that loss?? 

Yeah I reported you as well only because u reported me.

sorry.

1,386 posts
8,221 battles

I met yobbo's Shimakaze today and gave him a compliment, regardless of all those rant and jokes, he is quite a responsible and communicative teammate, at least during that game

Edited by HMS_Swiftsure_08

[MEGA]
4,560 posts
17,542 battles
7 hours ago, yobbo1972 said:

NO I stopped playing after you reported as I lost the next battle.

plus as I didn't say anything in chat other than "Hi" its not going to have the same affect.

but last few days I have been reported for playing good and so once I lost a 2 battles and checked my karma and seeing it had dropped I stopped playing the game.

all this is doing is stopping players from playing the game, I play it less if I get reported ill just stop playing, simple as that.

Oh but what about you tho?? did  you lose a few battles after that loss?? 

Yeah I reported you as well only because u reported me.

sorry.

nope, went on to win the next 5 games before getting bored and going home from the cafe(free wifi)

[MEGA]
4,560 posts
17,542 battles
6 hours ago, humusz said:

so after yobbo reported drakon, did he Detonate ?

did karma, play a role in detonation rng

karma has a role in detonating, just as i, becasue im karma's spittoon when it comes to detonating and karma seems to be in a perpetually pissed state

[LNA]
1,655 posts
10,411 battles
12 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

karma has a role in detonating, just as i, becasue im karma's spittoon when it comes to detonating and karma seems to be in a perpetually pissed state

Its just a personal issue, remember when @amade jinx your luck and got us detonated back to back :|

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,917 battles
12 hours ago, HMS_Swiftsure_08 said:

I met yobbo's Shimakaze today and gave him a compliment, regardless of all those rant and jokes, he is quite a responsible and communicative teammate, at least during that game

well thank you.

I do try and play like a team and help my team mates out as much as I can.

I will try and put my DD in front of team mates BBs etc and try to spot incoming torpedos and I will try and support other ships depending on what ship I am using.

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,917 battles

shot-18_01.17_17_37.25-0545.thumb.jpg.27c77c4b536e687d48c1121a26265b09.jpg

I got reported today in my Gremyashchy all because I killed the enemy CV, so he reported me 

I then went on to lose the nest 4 battles.

and below is the type of MM I was given and yes this MM is not fair even or balanced.

shot-18_01.17_17_34.51-0634.thumb.jpg.22668298299b716dae75a2032403f12d.jpg

The reason why this is unfair MM is this,

Enemy has 5 tier 9.... my team has 5 tier 9, good all fair right?

Enemy team had 4 tier 8.... my team had  2 tier 8,  advantage to the enemy team.

Enemy team had 3 tier 7.... my team had 5 tier 7 ships, advantage my team there but..... and yes it a big but.

Now the reason why this was so unfair was the fact the enemy had  1 tier 9 DD my team had 1 tier 9 DD which is fair, but enemy team had 3 tier 8 DDs my team no tier 8 DDs my team had 3 tier 7 DDs so a very big advantage to the enemy team.

Also if you look at the enemy team had at lest 4 radar ships to my teams 3 again advantage to the enemy.

This is the sort of MM I have been having all day and you wonder why players get annoyed with the game and that's why the enemy team smashed us as they had all the advantages.