You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

13 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

It's been a while since inlast played this game, i logged in 2 days earlier to play a few operations (which I didn't get to since i stopped sometime before the first patch).

I was really surprised yesterday when i was given the T5 Italian prem BB and T6 French prem CL along with 10pt capt for each. Not only that there's also 12m credits and about 120k free exp and 100 of each economic flags.

I assume this was WG's gift to returning players, though I couldn't find any info on that (yet) so i wanted to know if anyone else experienced this before. (Also why there is 1 day delay cuz I'm sure there wasn't any when I first logged in, was it manual or automatic?)

Also, thankyou WG for the generous gift o7.

[MEGA]
4,670 posts
17,970 battles
13 minutes ago, Gezeiten_Heimatwelt said:

It's been a while since inlast played this game, i logged in 2 days earlier to play a few operations (which I didn't get to since i stopped sometime before the first patch).

I was really surprised yesterday when i was given the T5 Italian prem BB and T6 French prem CL along with 10pt capt for each. Not only that there's also 12m credits and about 120k free exp and 100 of each economic flags.

I assume this was WG's gift to returning players, though I couldn't find any info on that (yet) so i wanted to know if anyone else experienced this before. (Also why there is 1 day delay cuz I'm sure there wasn't any when I first logged in, was it manual or automatic?)

wha? there isnt a event like that? did you get them directly or from a christmas box

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles
20 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

wha? there isnt a event like that? did you get them directly or from a christmas box

I don't think it was from any boxes. Those items were added directly to my account right when i login the day after.

I did get 2 special crates from mission tab later but they are minor and completely unrelated to what i get above. I didn't buy or receive any santa creates ever.

Super Tester
2,725 posts
1 hour ago, Gezeiten_Heimatwelt said:

If you have been inactive for VERY LONG TIME, you should have received an email for it and Xmas gift is credited automatically to your account for the purpose to come back & play again.

Those who didn't get it, then we are not inactive enough. For me, I have been playing sometimes in a week so... nope not qualified for the gift.

Edited by Mingfang47

331 posts
7,047 battles
1 hour ago, drakon233 said:

NA did the same thing just before Christmas. I got an Ishizuchi credited to my account. It was reported here by someone about 3 weeks ago r.e NA

50 posts
3,300 battles
2 hours ago, Gezeiten_Heimatwelt said:

Check your email and see whether there was a mail from WG about it

Alpha Tester
392 posts

Lucky you. I should probably take a lengthy break from the game if I'm to receive two gudbotes. Good thing I didn't buy Giulio Cesare even though it was on discount.

[MEGA]
4,670 posts
17,970 battles
11 minutes ago, Nikolaevna said:

Lucky you. I should probably take a lengthy break from the game if I'm to receive two gudbotes. Good thing I didn't buy Giulio Cesare even though it was on discount.

what? why?

Alpha Tester
392 posts
4 hours ago, drakon233 said:

what? why?

Just worn out is all. Thought of taking some time off to focus on real life commitments, and this is a nice incentive. Addiction to games is not good for the health anyway.

[LBAS]
655 posts
7,782 battles
8 hours ago, Gezeiten_Heimatwelt said:

gratz