Sign in to follow this  
EVILSTORM1

People Giving giving advice

10 comments in this topic

1,105 posts

i hope this guy can replace me, so honest evil opinion..... and this guy is evil too!

i am not quit WoWs LEL. sadly my shio is dog and i am struggle with luck since last year....

well i manage to get through of it, but this time is even more serious. as my teacher said, this time is when MY entire life of badluck is gathering and if i could survive, i will become insane lucky. well, believe it or not its happening......

lel, maybe i can comeback the next year at february.

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles
8 hours ago, EVILSTORM1 said:

Quote Updated, 
~tc1259

ok, i played 15k battles, i started using prem ships at T7 when i bought a tirpitz, i sucked, i got better, im still learning new things, what's your point

deal with it and dont be a biased arse, new players asking questions nicely should be encouraged. What new players here SHOULDNT do is to assume that they are a unicum and start to insult anyone who suggest that their own inability to play a ship rather then their own noobness

9 hours ago, EVILSTORM1 said:

These missions are the hardest ever. I bought the Duke for 2 reasons, 1- it makes it easier to get through the missions, and 2- because of the 9800 Dubloons payday for already owning Her when I complete the missions. HOW am I supposed to complete the mission that requires the Duke to Dev Strike something when its guns couldn't hit the broadside of a barn with a shovel load of wheat? I have sailed within 4klm of an Akazuki, a Fiji, a Belfast, a Aoba and an Emerald and HIT NOTHING. FFS. IN nearly every other BB I would have sent them all on their way to heaven, but not in this heap of sh*t. Then you have the finish in top 3 of a winning team LOLOLOLOLOLOL I have finished top of the losing team at least 6 times, because I am busting my bottom to win but MM hates me and there are so many players playing ships hey have no idea about. On THAT subject, I played DDs for a couple of these missions and I was SH!t with a capital S and WON most of those games. I play BBs, the Duke is SH!T. I wouldn't use it for anything other than training a captain if these missions weren't on, I WOULD take my George out though, he knows how to be a BB.

oh, and by the way, this is your own post from the other thread you made. so in the sprit of this thread and as someone who sees a noob whining, i'll act like how you've asked us to here

*ahm*

you suck, have worse stats then literally everyone else on this thread apart from the guy with just 300 battles, loves to whine about things and generally blames everyone for sucking apart from yourself, makes pointless thread that serves no point other then making the forums more toxic then your morning breath and needs to gid the heck gud before having enough personal worth to post here because obviously you have nothing to contribute here. please go away

have a nice day

=D

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Quote Updated, 
~tc1259

Uh? On This Thread? Giving advice? :cap_hmm::cap_fainting:

I have noticed enough noobs lately asking for advise on how to be better in a Kaga or a Saipan or some other Premium, OR sooking about how to beat them, and I look and see that they have only played 300-500 games

From giving advice, You've jumped to asking for advice.. Get your thoughts on the same page dude...

So I don't see what's the problem in asking advice even if he has mere 100 battles.. They want to improve not like some people who just wanna bloat about their battles rather than thinking what exactly they've achieved after those 5000+ battles...

Then you have the 1k-2K that think they are guns. I am sorry but you are not. I have 5600+

Well, even you're not a gun bruh.. no one actually cares about your 5600+ battles.. and TBH no one cares about anyone else's number of battles.. 

I learn something from playing in EVERY game and I still have no idea why some things happen. I have, I think played every sort of game so far, but each game comes down to the map and team you are STUCK with. PS if you hide your stats you are even lower than those trying to build a UNICUM acc. Mine are free to view.

If you still have no idea why some things happen then you should go try to get knowledge on why those things happen.. 

And why does people asking advices irritate you? they're not asking You in particular.. are they? 

Coming to stats... Your stats are free to view but they are not something you wanna be proud with...

1,016 posts
7,490 battles
6 hours ago, EVILSTORM1 said:

I don't post unless something in the game irritates me generally

So with other words, you don’t post here to help people, but you post when you get frustrated?

That’s a rather selfish attitude, don’t you think?

7 hours ago, EVILSTORM1 said:

I have 5600+ and I can tell you, I learn something from playing in EVERY game and I still have no idea why some things happen.

What about trying to figure out how to make a positive contribution on this forum for starters. I give you a hint – whinge and whine threads like this one don’t help anyone.

I’m sure after player 5600+ games can make positive contributions, if you want to. If you don't want to, rather don't post at all.