Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
keskparane

If you're feeling hurt then deal with it

42 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Member
2,221 posts
13,701 battles
7 minutes ago, Jeruk_Swag said:

>letting words hurt you

How do people who actually get upset by words live day to day life? 

How do people get so upset by a game they feel the need to insult people in the first place?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MEGA]
Member
4,564 posts
17,558 battles
2 minutes ago, keskparane said:

How do people get so upset by a game they feel the need to insult people in the first place?

ask the competitive community

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
2,221 posts
13,701 battles
4 hours ago, drakon233 said:

your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries

go away or I will taunt you once again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
980 posts
12,617 battles
7 hours ago, keskparane said:

.. and stop insulting people. Ok you're pissed, we get it. But please stop ruining a game with your insults.

What triggered you? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
225
[151ST]
Member
1,013 posts
4,513 battles
23 minutes ago, keskparane said:

You realize we are giving away our age?

Not really, I was raised on it, lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
2,221 posts
13,701 battles
2 hours ago, LordTyphoon said:

What triggered you? 

I know I shouldn't say but.... I guess  first with a passive aggressive remark asking "what's up with our idiot dd?". If you want to say something then at least have the balls to say it to my face. Then when someone else questioned why I was back when there were clearly radar ships. I was bottom tier and had already been radar detected 3 times. I was up against a montana, a minotaur, and a yueyang in my loyang . The other 2 dd (not bottom tier) were already dead IIRC.

I get a bit tired of getting called out for not yoloing after losing 20 or so games where I have carried in at least 25% of them. In no way am I saying I don't make some silly mistakes. Funny thing is though you never seem to get called out when you do something stupid, only when you don't.

I guess it's all a big joke to some people. Well I'm a big boy, I can survive it, but doesn't mean I like it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
980 posts
12,617 battles
29 minutes ago, keskparane said:

I know I shouldn't say but.... I guess  first with a passive aggressive remark asking "what's up with our idiot dd?". If you want to say something then at least have the balls to say it to my face. Then when someone else questioned why I was back when there were clearly radar ships. I was bottom tier and had already been radar detected 3 times. I was up against a montana, a minotaur, and a yueyang in my loyang . The other 2 dd (not bottom tier) were already dead IIRC.

I get a bit tired of getting called out for not yoloing after losing 20 or so games where I have carried in at least 25% of them. In no way am I saying I don't make some silly mistakes. Funny thing is though you never seem to get called out when you do something stupid, only when you don't.

I guess it's all a big joke to some people. Well I'm a big boy, I can survive it, but doesn't mean I like it.

Fair enough. 

The server is full of incompetent players. We all get our share of these. 

I have been blamed for the following recently:

- not pushing a Lo Yang in smoke in my Kagero, 

- not providing fighter cover for a BB that was sailing by themselves, 

- not brawling in my Yamato

- not rushing to cap in my DD on my own when there was a CV on the enemy team

- not spotting for my team on both flanks in my DD as the lone surviving DD. 

- not stealth torping the enemy DDs with my Khabarovsk. 

Sometimes the incompetence is so intense all you can do is laugh and ignore. 

Edited by LordTyphoon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
203 posts
11,788 battles

It works both way you see. :cap_haloween:

"Competitive Community"
If you're feeling hurt (By bad plays from others) then deal with it, .. and stop insulting people. Ok you're pissed, we get it. But please stop ruining a game with your insults.

"Something else"
If you're feeling hurt (By insults) then deal with it, ... and stop being bad. Ok you're upset, we get it. But please stop ruining a game with your questionable plays.

Time for some popcorns 
:cap_popcorn:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
2,221 posts
13,701 battles
18 minutes ago, MikuChrome said:

It works both way you see. :cap_haloween:

"Competitive Community"
If you're feeling hurt (By bad plays from others) then deal with it, .. and stop insulting people. Ok you're pissed, we get it. But please stop ruining a game with your insults.

"Something else"
If you're feeling hurt (By insults) then deal with it, ... and stop being bad. Ok you're upset, we get it. But please stop ruining a game with your questionable plays.

Time for some popcorns 
:cap_popcorn:

Hurt? I said tired. And let's not forget that it's not a rule violation to play bad unintentionally.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
2,221 posts
13,701 battles
24 minutes ago, MikuChrome said:

...

Actually here's something I found really interesting. I often run an XVM like webpage. Often I will look at a DD and think "what is he doing?". I then look over at his stats and see that hes unicum. The type of things I am doing that is getting me abused is the same thing they do (I have been learning from them) because you see what they are doing is not bad, but it does look it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
2,221 posts
13,701 battles
9 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

the dumb things you think they do is situational, they know how to time it so its not stupid

I didn't say I thought what they were doing was dumb, I said I think "what is he doing?". Although I guess I did say it looked bad at first glance. I then observe and try to learn and adopt and it has been working.

Edited by keskparane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×