Sign in to follow this  
Spotter

[Update] Battle of North Cape

5 comments in this topic

WG Staff
461 posts
525 battles

Dear captains!

We are aware that some of the NA, RU and ASIA server players faced an issue of not being able to complete task 3 in the 5th mission of “Battle of the North Cape” campaign due to a bug. To compensate for that both the “North Cape” and “New Year Raid” campaigns are prolonged by 2 days for all regions.

Moreover, those who completed the final task of Mission 4 on NA, RU and ASIA  servers before the fix in update 0.6.15.1.1, will have 10 ”Type 59” camouflages (standard combat bonuses, +200% to battle XP) credited to their accounts in the near future.

Please, accept our apologies for any inconveniences, and here’s hoping for a great 2018 in World of Warships!

New Campaign End [Battle of North Cape]

January 20, 2018 [0600 UTC+8]

Cheers!!!:cap_haloween:

[JESOS]
19 posts
9,755 battles

PLEASE FIX THE CAMPAIGN END TIME!!!

The update on Jan 10 said the campaign will end on Jan. 19 22:00. However, the in-game counter indicated it will end on Jan. 18 06:00! WG, please fix your server for the campaign end time!!!

[LBAS]
4,499 posts
25,682 battles
On 1/10/2018 at 12:30 PM, Spotter said:

Lewd :Smile_trollface:

[AMPOL]
Beta Tester
177 posts
6,447 battles

Can you add a couple more days as the last 2 were work days so can't play much, Sat tomorrow so would be nice :)

16 posts
9,341 battles
On ‎10‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 4:30 PM, Spotter said:

Dear captains!

We are aware that some of the NA, RU and ASIA server players faced an issue of not being able to complete task 3 in the 5th mission of “Battle of the North Cape” campaign due to a bug. To compensate for that both the “North Cape” and “New Year Raid” campaigns are prolonged by 2 days for all regions.

Moreover, those who completed the final task of Mission 4 on NA, RU and ASIA  servers before the fix in update 0.6.15.1.1, will have 10 ”Type 59” camouflages (standard combat bonuses, +200% to battle XP) credited to their accounts in the near future.

Please, accept our apologies for any inconveniences, and here’s hoping for a great 2018 in World of Warships!

Hi,

I've notice this issue and have not received any compensation for not being able to complete the Battle of North Cape campaign so would like to know when I could expect it? AND should the BoNC really be over & done, then could WG please erase from the events and missions screen si that I'm not reminded of it constantly and start fuming about the rewards that I missed out on. Please advise

Menevilence