Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
30cmtruedamage

Dual CV in random battles

5 comments in this topic

165 posts
3,630 battles

Alright so why doesn wow rule out this dual cv scenarios in random battle ? The balance of power turns horrible . I played last dozen battles only to get stuck with noob CVS who wont listen to me . I always ask them to keep our fighters closer but they wont listen and disperse their fighters far away .What follows is annihilation of entire squadron of either my cv or his . And when you play tier 5 or 6 CV , loosing a fighter squadron = your rekt percentage has reached alarming levels .And not to mention this priceless moment when this ally CV after losing entire torp squads tells me that he was unaware of enemy bogue having any fighter squadrons >_<

I might have not played battles in 4 digits but its easy to realize that while playing against 2 enemy cvs , team work is of utmost importance and yes the constant co ordination.

Any inputs from you folks will be greatly appreciated .

162 posts
3,316 battles

It's true. With 1 cv the power shifts dramatically to the cv players. With 2 they can literally control the game.

I just came from a game in my Ranger with a ally Ryujo where the enemy CVs (A Hiryu and a Independence) had absolutely no coordination between their FGs and strike groups whatsoever.

End result? Me and my CV ally just cake-walked over the entire enemy team who were cursing them the entire way

Sign in to follow this