Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
mtmzorro

Mission 5 of North Cape is unfair !!!

11 comments in this topic

36 posts
1,438 battles

This mission is unfair to BB CV CA CL players. Players without High-Tier DD how to take 90K torpedo damage in a  single battle? Feel hopeless.
Then I can only choose to get 75K experience three times and kill 10 BB, which takes too much time.
However, the task can not correctly record the experience today !

Why there is no other choices such as BB take damage XXXK in single battle, CV take damage with XXXX, CA CL ..... ??
WG, well play! Deeply disgusted by you.

Edited by mtmzorro

[MEGA]
4,563 posts
17,557 battles
3 minutes ago, mtmzorro said:

This mission is unfair to BB CV CA CL players . Players without High-Tier DD how to take 90K torpedo damage in a  single battle? Feel hopeless.

kamikaze/r

[AUSNZ]
420 posts
16,015 battles

Well a clan mate just got 150k in his Gallant so no need to go for high tiers.

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles
17 minutes ago, mtmzorro said:

However, the task today can not correctly record the experience! Wasted my day off time!

Wut?

You spent all day on the computer, and then you complain of having your time wasted?

36 posts
1,438 battles
8 minutes ago, AntifoulAwl said:

Wut?

You spent all day on the computer, and then you complain of having your time wasted?

well , I have one more rest day in Monday, and I plan to complete part of the task.

Then I  will work overtime to complete a project in company, so I have not much time to play.

However, I have got a BUG for this task. 

1,337 posts
8,823 battles

I feel your pain OP.

This is my only off day in the next 6 days and I thought I could get some grinding done. Really unfortunate.

21 minutes ago, Nikolaevna said:

You didn't think WG would make it easy for us to earn a garbage premium ship, did you?

It is certainly hard enough without WG's :etc_swear:-ups. :Smile-angry: :fish_glass::etc_red_button:

183 posts
3,790 battles
29 minutes ago, Nikolaevna said:

You didn't think WG would make it easy for us to earn a garbage premium ship, did you?

I think it's because the new year raid is so easy to complete. It can literally be done in one sitting.

36 posts
1,438 battles
2 hours ago, Nikolaevna said:

I don't think WG would make it easy for the Duke of Joker mission : )

So, I said that task is unfair to BB CA CL CV player, whom not like to play DD.

If the task has many choices such as BB take damage XXXK in single battle, CV take damage  with XXXX, CA CL ....., then I will take my words back.

Edited by mtmzorro

36 posts
1,438 battles
2 hours ago, Thyaliad said:

I feel your pain OP.

This is my only off day in the next 6 days and I thought I could get some grinding done. Really unfortunate.

It is certainly hard enough without WG's :etc_swear:-ups. :Smile-angry: :fish_glass::etc_red_button:

I feel your pain too :Smile_sad:

68 posts
3,836 battles

As a casual player, this is a slap to the face. WG needs to give us some time extension for this mission as well as the new year raid mission.

Sign in to follow this