Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
thebats

I need to play worldofwarships

17 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
5 posts
5,157 battles

Dear Admin,

I need an access for worldofwarships beta. Been playing WOT a lot until i get tired. Now im playing WOWP....not really good at flying but im still learning. I've watched worldofwarship gameplay at youtube...since then my life is not the same. Im dying to put my hands on those ships. Try to apply but it was closed. 

Now when i drive...i think of world of warship......when i eat....i still keep thinking of world of warships...when i sleep...i dream about it...i think im sick. 

Please give me an access....what i can promise....i will sink the enemy ships various of tactics.

Thanks

Beta Tester
95 posts
3,199 battles

Dear Admin,

I need an access for worldofwarships beta. Been playing WOT a lot until i get tired. Now im playing WOWP....not really good at flying but im still learning. I've watched worldofwarship gameplay at youtube...since then my life is not the same. Im dying to put my hands on those ships. Try to apply but it was closed. 

Now when i drive...i think of world of warship......when i eat....i still keep thinking of world of warships...when i sleep...i dream about it...i think im sick. 

Please give me an access....what i can promise....i will sink the enemy ships various of tactics.

Thanks

How about no?

Beta Tester
95 posts
3,199 battles

Seriously, you people think that you can just come in here, ask for access and get it. And you even have the weirdest reasons such as the game being your new wet dream.

No. You don't get access simply because you asked for it.

Beta Tester
95 posts
3,199 battles

If you can't stop thinking about a game you've never played I think you need psychiatric help.

Nah. Let's just give him an inflatable "friend" with a picture of WoWs taped to its face.

Alpha Tester
2,046 posts
277 battles

Man... Everyday someone posts "gib me key pl0x i crai". Even worse than the poi spam in chat. and after they get their key they just insult other guys ingame because or torpedoes, carriers, lemming ships and ramming.

Edited by Saito_Himea

Beta Tester
1 post
448 battles

ok. guys....now i know what should i do for the access.

thanks for nice and bad saying

They're not lying though. They're just being blunt. You are relatively unlikely to get a key from coming here and posting on the forums about how you didn't get one. Your best bet is to follow World of Warship's twitter and their facebook as they occasionally hold CBT Giveaways. 

Arbiter1479.

70 posts
387 battles

this gam not like another game

when u tired you can moved for another game

if u a real gamers you can be in that game for so long and love that game :izmena:

Super Tester
218 posts
2,157 battles

pity you didn't apply when CBT opened.

The only thing you can do now is to wait for the next time,

did you do everything on this video? 

70 posts
387 battles

I did it sir :honoring:

Beta Tester
7 posts
549 battles

I think no point to doin this for the games u never play.NA give code everday ,they'll give feedback when they can play.not twit or share game they never play.

70 posts
387 battles

I think no point to doin this for the games u never play.NA give code everday ,they'll give feedback when they can play.not twit or share game they never play.

yea i think so :ohmy:

Super Tester
2,314 posts
7,094 battles

Man... Everyday someone posts "gib me key pl0x i crai". Even worse than the poi spam in chat. and after they get their key they just insult other guys ingame because or torpedoes, carriers, lemming ships and ramming.

I am gritting my teeth with the amount of anti-torpedo or nerf torpedo campaign on the forums >_<

Sign in to follow this