You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
keskparane

Mission 5 Task 3. List of ships that don't work.

17 comments in this topic

2,221 posts
13,698 battles

Lets compile a list of the ships that don't work on the off chance that we can find one that will.

• FNBB
  • IJNDD, IJNCA, IJNBB, IJNCV
  • KMCA, KMBB
  • RNCL, RNBB
  • SVBB
  • USNDD, USNCA, USNBB, USNCV

Ok confirmed not working now.

Edited by keskparane

354 posts
9,048 battles

Considering the number of forum posts on this issue, if any ship had worked, I'm sure we would have heard about it by now :Smile-angry:

FWIW, I've tried Amagai (ranked), Zuiho and Okt Rev (random) for zero success rate.

156 posts
4,084 battles
54 minutes ago, keskparane said:

Lets compile a list of the ships that don't work on the off chance that we can find one that will.

• RNCL
  • IJNDD, IJNBB, IJNCV
  • USNDD, USNCL/H, USNBB, USNCV
  • SVBB

No ship works, the mission is bugged, it doesn't register anything. Tried IJN DD, IJN CA, RN CL, KM BB, KM CA, IJN CV, RN BB and even French BB. Even restarted the client, nothing works.

IIRC the Bismark campaign was nowhere near as bugged or as much of a pain as this is. All this for a tier VII BB seems a bit much.

Hell, Takao was only a 120K XP grind IIRC.

Edited by darkflame88

2,221 posts
13,698 battles
13 minutes ago, darkflame88 said:

No ship works, the mission is bugged, it doesn't register anything. Tried IJN DD, IJN CA, RN CL, KM BB, KM CA, IJN CV, RN BB and even French BB. Even restarted the client, nothing works.

IIRC the Bismark campaign was nowhere near as bugged or as much of a pain as this is. All this for a tier VII BB seems a bit much.

Hell, Takao was only a 120K XP grind IIRC.

This is why I haven't given WG any money (other than some token xmas gifts for clan mates) for long time, and why I don't intend to while this stuff continues.

156 posts
4,084 battles

From what I've read in the Bug reports forum, WG are looking into this, but even if they do fix it, I highly doubt they'll push the deadline out any further than it currently is.

Funny thing is I ran into a DoY yesterday, it got curb stomped by a KGV, the DoY's dispersion was horrible compared to her sister ship.

I think I'll just keep my KGV as an elite ship and forget the rest of this campaign.

1,340 posts
8,832 battles

So I just played a test match in my Krispy Kreme and nope, can confirm that the XP task is not working. The BB one is though so at least that match wasn't wasted.

Anyway, I am not going to bother playing until the task is fixed. Hope WG extends the campaign because of this.

2,221 posts
13,698 battles
6 minutes ago, Potatus_Maximus said:

Apparently it was mistakenly coded as 75k XP in ONE battle. :cap_fainting:

And no one checked it?

Hmm let's release this to public. No need for anyone to double check it.

Actually I am not as concerned about a mistake making it out. What get's me is why it can't be fixed sooner.

Edited by keskparane

1,340 posts
8,832 battles
32 minutes ago, keskparane said:

And no one checked it?

Hmm let's release this to public. No need for anyone to double check it.

Actually I am not as concerned about a mistake making it out. What get's me is why it can't be fixed sooner.

The worst thing is that this is not the time the campaign requirements have been faulty - the main gun incapacitation task mistake for mission 4.

You would think after that they would double-check the task requirements but nope. :fish_palm:

2,221 posts
13,698 battles
16 minutes ago, Thyaliad said:

The worst thing is that this is not the time the campaign requirements have been faulty - the main gun incapacitation task mistake for mission 4.

You would think after that they would double-check the task requirements but nope. :fish_palm:

ikr. mind blown

156 posts
4,084 battles
45 minutes ago, MatterCore said:

111k Base EXP

The difference being that mission wasn't bugged or coded wrong, this was just a complete ****up that no one bothered to QA before it went out.

Not only that, it gave players a fairly significant time to acquire the required EXP, this gives players less than half the number of days.

2,221 posts
13,698 battles
34 minutes ago, Will_Lee01 said:

So in conclusion

NOTHING WORKS

:cap_old:

Yeah well we know that for sure now. However I like to confirm facts were possible before making statements.