You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
j0e90

Final Battle of North Cape Mission

88 comments in this topic

[ANZAC]
340 posts
11,462 battles

Are we all super hyped for the final missions? Designed by WG to bring salty tears to everyone's eyes!

• Trying to kill steal every BB? Check!
  • Queues made up of 75% DD, 20% CA/L, 5 % BB, Check!!
  • Playing endless shiratsuyu games - Check!
  • Giving up on securing 10 BB kills and getting the 90k single torpedo damage game because every game is just full of DDs - Check!
  • Resigning yourself to grinding the 75 EXP mission 3 times - Check!!!

Yeah, I don't think I will be playing BBS for the next week or so, I really dislike the way WG structures these missions. Having a high torp damage mission stacked with a kill 10 BB mission is just going to totally screw with the game makeup. Better remove def AA and mount hydro from every ship that can I guess.

Although ironically, having only one or 2 BBs per game would be a lot more 'historically accurate'.  

354 posts
9,048 battles

No point in even trying for 90k dmg with a t5/t6 dd I would imagine, so I think I'll try a t5 cv for the bb kills. Maybe ranked won't be as affected by this campaign, so I'll try for exp there (a few less bbs and a few more dds would probably make it better anyway).

Oh I just love these long grinds (not).

[COAT]
1,182 posts
10,092 battles
48 分鐘前,j0e90 說:

Are we all super hyped for the final missions? Designed by WG to bring salty tears to everyone's eyes!

• Trying to kill steal every BB? Check!
  • Queues made up of 75% DD, 20% CA/L, 5 % BB, Check!!
  • Playing endless shiratsuyu games - Check!
  • Giving up on securing 10 BB kills and getting the 90k single torpedo damage game because every game is just full of DDs - Check!
  • Resigning yourself to grinding the 75 EXP mission 3 times - Check!!!

Yeah, I don't think I will be playing BBS for the next week or so, I really dislike the way WG structures these missions. Having a high torp damage mission stacked with a kill 10 BB mission is just going to totally screw with the game makeup. Better remove def AA and mount hydro from every ship that can I guess.

Although ironically, having only one or 2 BBs per game would be a lot more 'historically accurate'.  

BBs will be back if some people get DoY lol

[ANZAC]
340 posts
11,462 battles

1st game, 2 BBS down. Hopefully today can get some quick BB kills in before everyone realises the mission is live ;)

354 posts
9,048 battles

I just did my 1st - got 7k exp and 1bb, but the exp didn't seem to record against the task :Smile_sad:

It was a ranked battle. I did have task 3 selected as well as task 2.5a52cafb35825_WorldofWarshipsScreenshot2018_01.08-12_34_47_06.thumb.png.b005db3c09442b5edca87a0334e9cad0.png

Is this task broken like the one in mission 4 - anyone else having problems recording exp?

Edited by Moldavia

4 posts
7,564 battles
21 minutes ago, Moldavia said:

I just did my 1st - got 7k exp and 1bb, but the exp didn't seem to record against the task :Smile_sad:

It was a ranked battle. I did have task 3 selected as well as task 2.5a52cafb35825_WorldofWarshipsScreenshot2018_01.08-12_34_47_06.thumb.png.b005db3c09442b5edca87a0334e9cad0.png

Is this task broken like the one in mission 4 - anyone else having problems recording exp?

i have the same problem, waste the 100% experience and flags

354 posts
9,048 battles

I thought it might not count for ranked (despite what it says), so I did a t5 random - and it didn't record another 6k exp.

WG you SUCK!!!

Senior Moderator
85 posts
7,305 battles
41 minutes ago, Moldavia said:

Same problem. Got cheated 20k XP already.

354 posts
9,048 battles

Doesn't seem any point in trying any more - just wasting 1st win bonuses and camo/flags. Either wait until it's fixed - or try for 60 bb kills :Smile_child:

Hope they can at least extend the deadline.

[LNA]
1,655 posts
10,411 battles
49 minutes ago, Moldavia said:

Yep. i got cheated on my precious 1 day premium i bought to grind this mission. Expect a fast reponse , this campaign is buggy and WG should do a minor compensate by delaying the campaign deadline

Senior Moderator
85 posts
7,305 battles
1 minute ago, legionary2099 said:

Yep. i got cheated on my precious 1 day premium i bought to grind this mission. Expect a fast reponse , this campaign is buggy and WG should do a minor compensate by delaying the campaign deadline

...though the incapacitation of 3 main armament module task remains un-doable.

23 posts
10,552 battles

Should they need to compensate by an extended deadline.  All player performance statistics would be available for them to credit what is owing (I hope) ? 

1 post
4,992 battles
30 minutes ago, TheAnvil said:

Should they need to compensate by an extended deadline.  All player performance statistics would be available for them to credit what is owing (I hope) ? 

They need to compensate both lost xp and  extend the deadline. Some people will not log on because of this, therefore the timer on this mission should not start until it’s fixed, and those that have started their xp should be credited.

[LNA]
1,655 posts
10,411 battles
41 minutes ago, Ingramaus said:

...though the incapacitation of 3 main armament module task remains un-doable.

use a teabag BB , team up with a radar ship , and bang lolis in open water.

Guilty pleasure for nuking lolis in my Nelson :)

Senior Moderator
85 posts
7,305 battles
Just now, legionary2099 said:

use a teabag BB , team up with a radar ship , and bang lolis in open water.

Guilty pleasure for nuking lolis in my Nelson :)

Well it does not register a count for the task, if I should clarify.

The task itself is pretty simple.

[LBAS]
4,454 posts
25,589 battles
11 minutes ago, Ingramaus said:

Well it does not register a count for the task, if I should clarify.

The task itself is pretty simple.

We need WG Staff answer to this annoy :etc_swear:

Edited by MatterCore

[LNA]
1,655 posts
10,411 battles

Oh , btw , anyone done 90k torp damage ? I luckily got it on 1st try thanks to the noobwave this morning

You can get lucky and do that 3 times today and get over the broken stage

[LOLI]
61 posts
3,143 battles
4 minutes ago, MatterCore said:

We need WG's Staff answer to this annoy :etc_swear:

They don't even care.

If they care at least they should make a announcement like we have noticed already,we are working on it blablabla

But hell no,they don't care.So no staff answer nor announcement have been made.

[LNA]
1,655 posts
10,411 battles
Just now, ArchangleImperius said:

只能去rank杀BB了么。。。

70个人头我来了!!!!

Mate , this is the english session . You should head to the appropriate forum

Google translate what he say :
BB can only go to kill it. . . 70 heads I'm coming! ! ! !

[-1S]
Super Tester
63 posts
12,168 battles

伙伴,这是英文会话。你应该去适当的论坛

谷歌翻译他所说的话:
BB只能杀了它。70个头我来了!

sry