Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
drakon233

RIP high tier matches

23 comments in this topic

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,290 posts

After watching that, I'm just glad I don't play randoms (other than when I'm testing).....

Edited by LtDan_IceCream

[LBAS]
4,485 posts
25,665 battles
1 hour ago, LtDan_IceCream said:

After watching that, I'm just glad I don't play randoms (other than when I'm testing).....

in safe zone you stay

1,105 posts

i always wonder why DM have low average damage.... despite have highest DPM....

oh wait, people playing it the wrong way this whole time! after Yuro made this video why everyone is so shocked... they realize they play it wrong :v

Baguetta Cruiser vs Des Meme, who will win?

Super Tester
7,558 posts
8,001 battles
14 minutes ago, Torchwood5 said:

It appears in-game too

Yep, In game one is added as a feature. If you stay too long in scope it will pop up. From last patch.

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles
9 minutes ago, icy_phoenix said:

Yep, In game one is added as a feature. If you stay too long in scope it will pop up. From last patch.

i love the reply yuro gave to it, it shouldnt be a feature, i dont want the fragging game to tell me how to play when i have already 15k battles under my belt

1,347 posts
8,872 battles
1 hour ago, drakon233 said:

i love the reply yuro gave to it, it shouldnt be a feature, i dont want the fragging game to tell me how to play when i have already 15k battles under my belt

You might not need it, but judging from the way some people play, it is obvious they spend too much time in sniper mode.

A recent Jingles video showed a very special BB player getting rekt by torps spotted from half the map away in a Ranked match and getting quite salty by it. :fish_palm:

[SIBYL]
50 posts
7,232 battles
21 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

I thought this is how Asian DM players play anyway :P

I am Asian, and I run Radar on my DM. Actually, so far I have yet to meet a DM not running Radar in ASIA. But that doesn't mean they are good players, mind you.

Ok, while Yuro seems to be serious in the comments section, notice this is not a "How to Des Moines" video. If I see correctly, all his videos that is not labelled as "How to" should be treated with /s. And I believe, he played all this during Christmas holiday. I had some of the most easiest games during Christmas in this server of all time.

Super Tester
7,558 posts
8,001 battles
3 minutes ago, CCloak said:

Ok, while Yuro seems to be serious in the comments section, notice this is not a "How to Des Moines" video. If I see correctly, all his videos that is not labelled as "How to" should be treated with /s. And I believe, he played all this during Christmas holiday. I had some of the most easiest games during Christmas in this server of all time.

If you know yuro, and if you think /s, I'd day his "How To"s are even more /s.

:cap_haloween:

[SIBYL]
50 posts
7,232 battles
Just now, icy_phoenix said:

If you know yuro, and if you think /s, I'd day his "How To"s are even more /s.

:cap_haloween:

I watched the whole video, so funny seeing the TEAM clan played along as Yuro's "team" player with the NO CAP KILL ALL TK thing, and Yamato actually enjoy being HE spammed by Yuro. Crazy fans are crazy after all.

1,107 posts
7,844 battles

you mean.........

Yuro fanbois enjoyed being molested by shells 

lol

Edited by humusz

Super Tester
7,558 posts
8,001 battles
8 hours ago, CCloak said:

I watched the whole video, so funny seeing the TEAM clan played along as Yuro's "team" player with the NO CAP KILL ALL TK thing, and Yamato actually enjoy being HE spammed by Yuro. Crazy fans are crazy after all.

That didn't actually mean he enjoyed it. He couldn't do much about it anyway.

Sign in to follow this