Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

4 comments in this topic

41 posts
2,800 battles

After I finished one of my matches in my two-hour session, I went to collect the first container of the day. While doing so, I noticed that there was a peculiar-looking container that has a star with rays going outward. After I opened what was inside the FCOTD(which were flags) I opened the peculiar-looking and was genuinely surprised(although briefly) that I was given 2.5k doubloon. There were still two more containers. I opened another one of that star symboled containers and was given 250 doubloons.  The last one was a regular container, so I won't comment on that.                                                                                                                     I checked why I was given two-star symboled containers and found out that it was from an event. Didn't check the name of the event, since my mind was occupied with what to do with the doubloons that I got. Then I remembered that there was a discount on all premiums and I went to the tech tree that this special was still running. So I go to the different tech trees to see which ship should I buy. I reviewed Texas, the October Revolution before settling on the Tier V Premium Italian Battleship.

273 posts
1,220 battles

:cap_like: good for you mate...i only got flags and cammos :Smile_izmena::Smile-angry: from the 2 super containers @ aftvent calender event.

Sign in to follow this