Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Skarhabek

Astaga.... people really use Charles Martel+Radar in ranked...

10 comments in this topic

1,105 posts

rant : i am really regret create this thread : 

I SHOULD delay or never create that thread, Charles Martel with RDF is annoying to deal with...... now i am struggling doing ranked because some people realize how potent the combination of Martel+RDF. basically, NO cruiser can withstand againt Charles Martel.... the OP Paytago and Kakao cannt do a sheet againt Charles. and the most problematic, it shell is basically EZ burn and EZ hit. i dont use Demolition expert nor Flag, its so easy to set fire on BB. i dont even use aiming modification upgrade, its already so accurate that i can hit easily a Lo Yang or Kagero from 15km...... the gun on the Martel is as strong as Amagi in term of dealing damage. except its burning people.....

oh, ITS ALSO FASTEST CRUISER..... map of the mountain range and hotspot map is really stupid bad design for ranked battle. Charles Martel got huge advantage because it can solo CAP at A in mountain range, and obviously very easy  to defend it alone.... at hotspot, its help DD capture the C cap. if enemy dont have charles martel, they cannt do a sheet......

RDF is make it even more terror, DD with speed slower than 40 knot cannt run from Martel... if DD wandering alone, get caught in RDF and Martel realize its less than 10km, the DD is guarantee to be DED. Charles biggest weakness is its WIDE turning radius, but with RDF it can predict where is DD.....

i wonder why there is TOO MANY Martel in ranked, its weird because it was least favourable by player.... no radar, no heal.... why people bring it? then, Keskparane told me something :

4 hours ago, keskparane said:

Actually you're famous. I had a guy in ranked saying Charles Martel had radar.

i thought it was joke... until i see it myself....

26168726_533863126993928_702126049673180

"located" i am somewhat surprised.... who bring Martel+RDF in rank 10~5 ranked? FOR REAAL?? ah maybe the Atago and not Charles.....

sadly IT WASNT....its REALLY CHARLES MARTEL!....when Atago try to chase me, the "located" mark is disappear.... Atago is the closest ship to me, while enemy Martel chasing Kagerou that cap A..... 

-_- what i have done.....

for them who really think RDF is useless

26169725_533863130327261_306142894346137

26195646_533863210327253_791697700780967

well.....i think to stop doing ranked for this season.... rank 10th is far far away from my goal rank 1st.... but i dont have choice, too many Charles+RDF ruining my day. I AM NOOB, my biggest weapon is something that enemy think its was harmless, Martel+RDF. now its become common, everyone realize Martel is dangerous ship. ITS NOT FUNNY when you got 4~6 aim, while Atago or New Orlean at closer range spotted too... WHY AIM AT ME?? 

well, if you have good observation skill. with RDF alone you can also predict direction and range of the enemy.

[bet me 10 silver, danIceCream will full quote and then post some funny gif. he can read this if he quote]

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,287 posts
6 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

rant : i am really regret create this thread : 

I SHOULD delay or never create that thread, Charles Martel with RDF is annoying to deal with...... now i am struggling doing ranked because some people realize how potent the combination of Martel+RDF. basically, NO cruiser can withstand againt Charles Martel.... the OP Paytago and Kakao cannt do a sheet againt Charles. and the most problematic, it shell is basically EZ burn and EZ hit. i dont use Demolition expert nor Flag, its so easy to set fire on BB. i dont even use aiming modification upgrade, its already so accurate that i can hit easily a Lo Yang or Kagero from 15km...... the gun on the Martel is as strong as Amagi in term of dealing damage. except its burning people.....

oh, ITS ALSO FASTEST CRUISER..... map of the mountain range and hotspot map is really stupid bad design for ranked battle. Charles Martel got huge advantage because it can solo CAP at A in mountain range, and obviously very easy  to defend it alone.... at hotspot, its help DD capture the C cap. if enemy dont have charles martel, they cannt do a sheet......

RDF is make it even more terror, DD with speed slower than 40 knot cannt run from Martel... if DD wandering alone, get caught in RDF and Martel realize its less than 10km, the DD is guarantee to be DED. Charles biggest weakness is its WIDE turning radius, but with RDF it can predict where is DD.....

i wonder why there is TOO MANY Martel in ranked, its weird because it was least favourable by player.... no radar, no heal.... why people bring it? then, Keskparane told me something :

i thought it was joke... until i see it myself....

26168726_533863126993928_702126049673180

"located" i am somewhat surprised.... who bring Martel+RDF in rank 10~5 ranked? FOR REAAL?? ah maybe the Atago and not Charles.....

sadly IT WASNT....its REALLY CHARLES MARTEL!....when Atago try to chase me, the "located" mark is disappear.... Atago is the closest ship to me, while enemy Martel chasing Kagerou that cap A..... 

-_- what i have done.....

for them who really think RDF is useless

26169725_533863130327261_306142894346137

26195646_533863210327253_791697700780967

well.....i think to stop doing ranked for this season.... rank 10th is far far away from my goal rank 1st.... but i dont have choice, too many Charles+RDF ruining my day. I AM NOOB, my biggest weapon is something that enemy think its was harmless, Martel+RDF. now its become common, everyone realize Martel is dangerous ship. ITS NOT FUNNY when you got 4~6 aim, while Atago or New Orlean at closer range spotted too... WHY AIM AT ME?? 

well, if you have good observation skill. with RDF alone you can also predict direction and range of the enemy.

[bet me 10 silver, danIceCream will full quote and then post some funny gif. he can read this if he quote]

tenor.gif?itemid=5939456

1,105 posts
8 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

Are you ok? Looks like you need a break from WoWS. Your soul is getting consumed...

sanity is the cost to instant reach rank 1......

yeps, i am going to stop doing ranked for this season. 

1 hour ago, LtDan_IceCream said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5939456

:cap_yes: 

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,287 posts
Just now, BunnyDragon said:

Told you he had good advice.

Next time, your mind won't be blown, hopefully.  

My mind is blown, because he continues to post......

Sign in to follow this