Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Lancealot

prem ,ship Missouri

5 comments in this topic

7 posts
6,239 battles

When are they taking this ship of the market, or is this a story, I only play a standard account, would like to have this one , been saving for it,

have 400,000 free xp now , Lancealot, Asia server

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,290 posts

You have about a month and a half left.

It's not a story, the ship will be replaced by the Musashi (Cost is over 900k free xp).

With still 350k free xp to grind out, I'd get cracking....

tenor.gif?itemid=7371417

Super Tester
7,571 posts
8,001 battles
10 hours ago, Lancealot said:

When are they taking this ship of the market, or is this a story, I only play a standard account, would like to have this one , been saving for it,

have 400,000 free xp now , Lancealot, Asia server

Then you need to hurry up. Do missions that boosts free exp, use free exp booster flags and camo and stack with first win bonus and everything. 350k free exp is still a very long shot given only a little longer than one month remaining probably. It takes about 700 games to earn that much FXP even with every possible buffs and I don't think that is possible. Unless you get a few super container full of free exp or doubloons that you can use to convert elite / premium ship xp to free exp.

However, if you can get very close, you can spend small amount of $$ to buy the last remaining bits of free exp (via doubloon purchase).

Or, forget Missouri for now, aim for Musashi.

520 posts
11,127 battles

I have around 390k Free XP. hahaha... well  I am no BB player, but I know a good boat when I see one:)  I hope to be able to get Missouri in 45 days:P   If I get 8000 Free Exp A day... Looks like its a possiblity:P

Sign in to follow this