You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
30cmtruedamage

Went pink >_<

14 comments in this topic

165 posts
3,638 battles

Greetings comrades ,

So By mistake I torpeodo ed a friendly bb , Actually I had set an automatic torp drop on this enemy bb but Idk my friendly bb was too close to him so one of my torpeodoz rekt this frndly bb , I went pink . The [content removed] I do now ?

Thanks

Profanity. Post edited, user warned.

~amade

Edited by amade

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,863 battles

For short term, avoid playing ship with torpedo and avoid dealing damage to friendlies (ramming included) to work off your pink status.

For long term, practice the situational awareness and avoid risky drops (sometime you have to, and accept the consequence when losing the gamble).

PS: mind your language, the banhammer is coming

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,288 posts

You'll have to wait a certain number of games until the pink is retracted.

Make sure not to damage any friendlies during this time and you should be right.

165 posts
3,638 battles
9 minutes ago, _neppu said:

PS: mind your language, the banhammer is coming

Ok its just annoying to go pink . It was not my mistake

9 minutes ago, _neppu said:

For long term, practice the situational awareness and avoid risky drops (sometime you have to, and accept the consequence when losing the gamble).

I guess instead of truly punishing those who keep failing to give damn they're are interested more in punishing those accidental hits.

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,863 battles
1 minute ago, erwinrommel666 said:

I guess instead of truly punishing those who keep failing to give damn they're are interested more in punishing those accidental hits.

It's annoying, sure, but you have to deal with it.

It could be likened that 'pink' status is there to punish accidents.

The serious cases are punished with a banhammer.

Super Tester
7,558 posts
7,993 battles

Yep, it's never your mistake, why would it be? Because it is not your duty too look at the biggest ship class in the game, a battleship. It was his duty to not get in your torp line, right? Even though it was not possible for him to maneuver quickly.

I mean, why bother about getting out of scope? Or looking at the minimap, looking at those nearby big green bars....

:cap_fainting:

NEVER TORP WHEN TWO SHIPS ARE BRAWLING.

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

Two BBs in a close fight, your friendly BB has enough on his mind without having to look for torps- ESPECIALLY YOUR TORPS.

It was no accident, it was a poor decision by you.

2,222 posts
13,723 battles

Like the others have said it was your mistake. Just own it, learn from it, and move on. It's a common mistake for new players to make so don't worry too much but do not ever blame anyone else for hitting your torps. It is always your fault. IMO best way to remove it is to play co-op till it's gone.

455 posts
8,038 battles
1 hour ago, erwinrommel666 said:

. It was not my mistake

Of course it was the bb's fault for not looking out for friendly torps while dealing with an enemy bb so close to him.

OF COURSE

[151ST]
1,013 posts
4,521 battles

Basically unless ally has to travel 2 grid squares in a straight line to get your torp then yes, it's your fault.

Incidentally worst moment of 2017 was exactly that, allied gaede... Lesson learnt, don't trust people to not steam towards allied torps...

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,863 battles
4 hours ago, S4pp3R said:

Basically unless ally has to travel 2 grid squares in a straight line to get your torp then yes, it's your fault.

Incidentally worst moment of 2017 was exactly that, allied gaede... Lesson learnt, don't trust people to not steam towards allied torps...

Well, it happens isn't it. Broken engine, broken rudder without last stand in the most inopportune moment.

1,107 posts
7,844 battles

well, I torp my div mates once

its long range around 8km shoot, but its benson torps so it will took quite a while to get there

I told him in discord multiple time in discord when torps is still far away, watch my torp dont brawl with him

I even type like 3 times in game

then he eat my torps, He said he dont hear or read the warning

my other div mates read my warning and just laugh it off because its just result in silly moment where he block torps for enemy in the last second

so even with comunicating, these thing happen

when in CQB - tunnel vision happen

Edited by humusz