You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Skarhabek

Bismarck is the most useless ship for ranked!

16 comments in this topic

1,105 posts

HERE WE GO!

sheet concealment.....

weakest gun.. 380mmx8?

illogical dispersion..... when in Bismarck i Missed stopped Alabama at 13km

I AM SHOWING BROADSIDE TO BISMARCK IN CHARLES MARTEL at 8km..... ONLY 1 SHELL HIT and its OVERPEN!

ITS HALF HP DECREASED BECAUSE TORP..... and i manage to run away straight? 

Bismarck is tanky? sure, i go ramming enemy BB.... ITS WORKS!

anyone here good with Bismarck in ranked?

Super Tester
730 posts
3,260 battles

Manual Secondaries

1 hour ago, Skarhabek said:

I AM SHOWING BROADSIDE TO BISMARCK IN CHARLES MARTEL at 8km..... ONLY 1 SHELL HIT and its OVERPEN!

ITS HALF HP DECREASED BECAUSE TORP..... and i manage to run away straight? 

Have no idea what you're saying above, are you complaining about the Charles' accuracy or the Bismarck's?

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

please try to talk in a reasonable and more easily understandable way

Bismarck is fine in ranked, it depends on skill.

A noob could take a Yamato into T8 ranked and die first 

1,105 posts
58 minutes ago, pwnies5600 said:

Manual Secondaries

Have no idea what you're saying above, are you complaining about the Charles' accuracy or the Bismarck's?

of course the Bismarck gun....

7 minutes ago, FenrirApalis said:

please try to talk in a reasonable and more easily understandable way

Bismarck is fine in ranked, it depends on skill.

A noob could take a Yamato into T8 ranked and die first 

"dont use Bismarck for ranked battle"

[MEGA]
4,670 posts
17,970 battles
2 hours ago, THAI_THIEF said:

How about Monarch and NC? Did both of them were same thing? 

monarch has the best concealment (apart from the unreleased roma)of T8BBs, but the armor is meh and the guns suck quite hard, so even if you wanted to play ambush then NC would be a better choise due to its still very good concealment and VERY powerful guns

Beta Tester
927 posts
15,546 battles

Even the Amagi isnt consistent on some days. 

Some days its a sniper rifle other days its a shotgun. 

This inconsistency will cost you stars. 

Im leaning towards the bama and NC as the only viable BBs. 

224 posts
8,326 battles

Bismarck ? most useless? since when ?
the only useless ship in ranked is Lexington as far i know because lexinton 112, 202 its "balans and OP" and WeeGee change it to 112.....

Edited by Gesterbein

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,923 battles

Another "[insert ship's name here] is the most useless ship" thread. I'm having a hard time taking the read for its face value...perhaps I shouldn't.

*sigh* :Smile_facepalm:

Edited by _neppu

181 posts
4,264 battles

Not an exceptionally skilled player but I find the Bismarck fine for ranked. Also when it comes to main gun accuracy, I found the Bismarck's guns better than rest of the KM BBs(though I haven't tried the GK yet). I think you need to get used to the german aim, also KM BBs are particularly built for CQB with secondaries being a key factor. At that range you just don't go full broadside, press fire and pray for RNG hoping to see everything gets deleted. Instead you burn them down. I have moved on to the Freddy, so in the current season the few ranked matches I played on the Bis, I did with a lower spec-ed/skilled captain, despite that I feel the ship is fine for ranked, in fact more suited for it since there aren't as many ships as you'll find in a random battle, if you are being focus fired you can disengage, heal, reengage against exiting to port. When it comes to facing other BBs your bow and superior overall armor suite ensures your secondaries finish them off before you are down, provided you stay angled.

1,105 posts
6 minutes ago, Aniket_Sengupta said:

Not an exceptionally skilled player but I find the Bismarck fine for ranked. 

its not only fine, but very excellent for random battle.... i am almost think Bismarck is best T8 ship until monarch appear....

its tanky and almost unkillable most of the time......

but ITS TRASH on ranked battle, 26K~50K damage? seriously??? other BB like NC can deal 70K easily..... and Amagi can event EZ 100K. Bismarck main food is cruiser and DD that come close to it. in ranked.... there is TOO MANY BB, and unlike random.... most of BB is well angled. in ranked, DAMAGE is no#1 with the shittiest gun with poor accuracy.... LEL

i dont mean to stat bash but according to the stat, Bismarck DEAL LOWEST DAMAGE compared to other BB

https://asia.wows-numbers.com/season/id,8/?type=rank

in random battle?

https://asia.wows-numbers.com/ships/ << compared to other T8 BB Bismarck deal almost same damage..... and actually a little bit higher than NC

181 posts
4,264 battles
19 minutes ago, Skarhabek said:

i dont mean to stat bash but according to the stat, Bismarck DEAL LOWEST DAMAGE compared to other BB

https://asia.wows-numbers.com/season/id,8/?type=rank

in random battle?

https://asia.wows-numbers.com/ships/ << compared to other T8 BB Bismarck deal almost same damage..... and actually a little bit higher than NC

Stats don't always reflect everything. Especially when it comes to Bismarck where not everyone can adapt to aggressive playstyle as easily as others, not all pushes will always be a success, a guaranteed detonation when torped below aft turrets. These are some of the many factors that routinely bring the ship's average stats down despite one can have really great games with it even if paired against BBs.