Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ArtickWarspite

Balanced matchmaking

6 comments in this topic

156 posts
3,365 battles

After an evening of being chased by Kamikaze's I found myself in this game. 

It's not the first time 3 prem dd's have been up against 2 tech tree dd's either. 

Untitled.png

307 posts
6,412 battles

Well don't look at matchmaking monitor....you might find just how uneven some games are.  Yesterday i had four games in a row with my team 20% lower than our opponents.   I use it only to realize that if i can't carry the team in a ship than is mainly support then i just do my best in a losing team.  While it is not be all it is pretty accurate.  All four games our team was was down 3 or 4 ships down after 5 mins.

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

Official word from WG last year was: 'its too hard to split those sorts of ships up so they are even between teams'! 

Apparently its witchcraft to get the MM to look at the line up after the MM as selected the players of a match and then make sure all the ships are split evenly.

Super Tester
7,539 posts
7,978 battles

I think your MM wasn't bad. Wait till you get 2 t6 DD against 2 t7 DD. It is "too hard" to split the tier 6s and 7s across the teams.

I wish devs could at least come up with a better excuse, but "too hard" is all we got.

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,856 battles
24 minutes ago, icy_phoenix said:

I think your MM wasn't bad. Wait till you get 2 t6 DD against 2 t7 DD. It is "too hard" to split the tier 6s and 7s across the teams.

I wish devs could at least come up with a better excuse, but "too hard" is all we got.

Heh 2 T6s vs 2 T7s you say?

I have been in a lone T6 dd facing 2 T7s (one of them is Leningrad) in a T8 match, and among the worst I have seen is a solo Mutsuki vs Kamikaze + Shinonome.

Edited by _neppu

Sign in to follow this