Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Angelus_Mortis

Battle of the North Cape - Mission 4, Task 2

20 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[HOTA]
Member
104 posts
13,886 battles

The subject Task requires you to, "Incapacitate or Destroy 3 main battery mounts on enemy ships.", "Complete the task in Random and Ranked Battles with Tier V-X battleships.

I have played multiple battles using the Duke of York where I have either incapacitated or damaged main battery mounts on enemy ships.

None of these are being recorded against the Task.

Either the Task requirements are written incorrectly or there is a bug recording the damage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
392 posts

Same here. Task is bugged so best ignore it.

FCOL WG. :fish_palm:

shot-18_01.03_20_05.29-0130.thumb.jpg.4f40842d7773d5930909c71b3cb063a9.jpg

Destroying a main battery mount also doesn't count.

shot-18_01.03_20_24.41-0982.thumb.jpg.6358d1e8b69ef920ee002eb63421cebf.jpg

Edited by Nikolaevna

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
8 posts
11,589 battles

task 1 and task 2 are bugged. i did 80k damage to BBs .. none of it was recorded. even destroyed a main turret of a iowa - still not counted.. whyyyyy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
605 posts
7,608 battles

Task 1 aint Bugged

Are you sure you used a  Battleship?

19 minutes ago, F14TomcatRIO said:

task 1 and task 2 are bugged. i did 80k damage to BBs .. none of it was recorded. even destroyed a main turret of a iowa - still not counted.. whyyyyy

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9
[KMMHS]
Member
37 posts
5,468 battles

Same here. Campaign is bugged DansGame Explain? Since Battle of the North Cape and New Year Raid are time limited events the deadlines of both events should be extended too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HOTA]
Member
104 posts
13,886 battles
8 hours ago, F14TomcatRIO said:

task 1 and task 2 are bugged. i did 80k damage to BBs .. none of it was recorded. even destroyed a main turret of a iowa - still not counted.. whyyyyy

Task 1 of Mission 4 is definitely NOT bugged. I have a completed tick, rewards issued, and a star to support that.

Carefully read the Objective and Requirements again, you will most certainly find the cause of your problem there.

Oh, and check that you actually "Accepted" the Task. I have fallen foul of that once or twice. :Smile_facepalm:

Edited by Angelus_Mortis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
354 posts
9,048 battles

Even though it doesn't say it, you need to destroy the 3 mounts in the one battle. I did this and reselected the task - but was surprised when the next time I got a single destruction, no progression was recorded.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HOTA]
Member
104 posts
13,886 battles
1 hour ago, Moldavia said:

Even though it doesn't say it, you need to destroy the 3 mounts in the one battle. I did this and reselected the task - but was surprised when the next time I got a single destruction, no progression was recorded.

In which case, my original post which suggested the Task requirements are written incorrectly is, correct. The error / bug still exists until it is corrected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
653 posts
3,526 battles

I Incapacitate a Gun 3 times with my Giulio and none of them weren't giving me reward!

What is this?

Unless its for " IN A SINGLE BATTLE " .

 

I already got all three Campaign done except Mission 2 for ripping off their guns using BB.

Edited by LawrenceXVIII

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
354 posts
9,048 battles
55 minutes ago, Angelus_Mortis said:

In which case, my original post which suggested the Task requirements are written incorrectly is, correct. The error / bug still exists until it is corrected.

You're quite right - if I'd initially known it was for one battle, I probably would have passed on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
653 posts
3,526 battles
5 minutes ago, Moldavia said:

You're quite right - if I'd initially known it was for one battle, I probably would have passed on it.

So that WG tells me to " In single battle " you destroy or rekt their 3 guns?

But i did 3 times in single battle already but i still haven't got it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
354 posts
9,048 battles
4 minutes ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

So that WG tells me to " In single battle " you destroy or rekt their 3 guns?

But i did 3 times in single battle already but i still haven't got it.

I was using an Amagi in a ranked battle and kept hitting a Monarch that was camped on a cap head-on to me. I saw at least 5 occurrences of main battery incapacitations during this exchange, so I guess it's possible (although not likely) that 3 is not enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
653 posts
3,526 battles
1 minute ago, Moldavia said:

I was using an Amagi in a ranked battle and kept hitting a Monarch that was camped on a cap head-on to me. I saw at least 5 occurrences of main battery incapacitations during this exchange, so I guess it's possible (although not likely) that 3 is not enough.

 

WG should fix that now. Otherwise, they are wasting my time killing aimlessly on a their gun causing lesser damage .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
354 posts
9,048 battles
7 minutes ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

 

WG should fix that now. Otherwise, they are wasting my time killing aimlessly on a their gun causing lesser damage .

I just hope that when it comes to the last mission of the campaign, they don't mean kill 10 battleships in one battle for task 2 :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
653 posts
3,526 battles
1 minute ago, Moldavia said:

I just hope that when it comes to the last mission of the campaign, they don't mean kill 10 battleships in one battle for task 2 :)

 

One Battle : I quit spending money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LBAS]
Member
4,488 posts
25,665 battles
22 hours ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

I Got 3 Gun Rekt and I STILL DIDNT GET MY REWARD!

try Dreadnought task :etc_red_button:

Edited by MatterCore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HOTA]
Member
104 posts
13,886 battles
4 hours ago, Dipesh_destroyer said:

Battle of the North Cape - Mission 4, Task 2 bugged. i did 3 Incapacitate to BBs .. none of it was recorded. still not counted.. whyy replays uploaded 

Why? Because as this thread reports, the Task is bugged.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×