You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
legionary2099

World of BB

17 comments in this topic

405 posts
9,154 battles

Hmm today is "Win a match and rank in TOP 5 EXP earners in your team", I thought of just bringing my Chappy or NO with burn/AA spec to just hug islands all day... top 5 shouldn't be that crazy unless I get 1 shot on 1st sight. :cap_cool:

Super Tester
7,539 posts
7,978 battles
1 hour ago, legionary2099 said:

Do something about this WG ?

This campaign is beyond bad

And on the other thread you tried to tell me otherwise when I said this campaign was BAD.

5a4c750c13f11_Screenshotfrom2018-01-0312-14-24.thumb.png.a076dd121e03f002726b3412c5de355a.png

Its funny how you change your mind and cannot stand by your words. L O L.

Edited by icy_phoenix

[LNA]
1,659 posts
10,430 battles
19 minutes ago, icy_phoenix said:

And on the other thread you tried to tell me otherwise when I said this campaign was BAD.

5a4c750c13f11_Screenshotfrom2018-01-0312-14-24.thumb.png.a076dd121e03f002726b3412c5de355a.png

Its funny how you change your mind and cannot stand by your words. L O L.

I mean that particular mission isnt bad though .... because i do the spotting in 3 matches ....

Limited guarantee :))

Edited by legionary2099

1,340 posts
8,848 battles
2 hours ago, MyFranTheDevil said:

Hmm today is "Win a match and rank in TOP 5 EXP earners in your team", I thought of just bringing my Chappy or NO with burn/AA spec to just hug islands all day... top 5 shouldn't be that crazy unless I get 1 shot on 1st sight. :cap_cool:

He was talking about the campaign to get the free Duke or York. The 4th stage unlocked today and most of the stages requires a BB 

If you want to play a cruiser, use a burn spec and burn all those BBs to the ground! :Smile_playing:

405 posts
9,154 battles

oh~~~ I got so burnt out from playing BBs during the 200% week that I got confused, oh no... does it mean I also need to use BBs AGAIN this week?! *stares at chappy/NO & cries*

603 posts
7,583 battles
5 minutes ago, MyFranTheDevil said:

oh~~~ I got so burnt out from playing BBs during the 200% week that I got confused, oh no... does it mean I also need to use BBs AGAIN this week?! *stares at chappy/NO & cries*

Well you could do the "High caliber" achievement using the cruisers 

312 posts
10,043 battles

On CV day, you can play AA ships
On BB day, you can play DDs

C'mon! as a human you should be capable of adapting the environment 
in case you are a cruiser main, rip

1,105 posts

BB need to cut 10% of WG HP! there is too many WG in the battle and CA cannt do anything..... 100K damage to WG? only 2/4 WG ded.... 100K damage? 4/4 CA ded

WG get too much HP......

1 minute ago, Minifirefly said:

On CV day, you can play AA ships
On BB day, you can play DDs

C'mon! as a human you should be capable of adapting the environment 
in case you are a cruiser main, rip

BB got radar, thanks

Edited by Skarhabek

405 posts
9,154 battles
1 minute ago, Gummilicious said:

Well you could do the "High caliber" achievement using the cruisers 

I think it's really rare to get "High Caliber" on cruisers for me at least, oh man~ looks like I'm going to be part of the problem. :cap_fainting:

[LNA]
1,659 posts
10,430 battles
7 hours ago, MyFranTheDevil said:

I think it's really rare to get "High Caliber" on cruisers for me at least, oh man~ looks like I'm going to be part of the problem. :cap_fainting:

Grab a tier 8 cruiser and farm in rank. With only 7 ships, you can get high caliber if the line up has 4 bb each. Around 120k and ez high caliber.

I get it twice in a Kutuzov. Chapayev and Atago should be able to do it too. Charles Martel will rely on RNG a lot more than other.

I do dreadnought with a Nelson. Omg that ship is the perfect candidate to tank with. Extremely resilient with an absurd heal to lure nooblords firing HE at it.Twice down to last knee and emerge healthy as a bull again

At tier 7, AP is alot more managable and ppl fling He all the time. Esp love KGV for assisting me with 3 fires :)).

Edited by legionary2099

405 posts
9,154 battles
9 minutes ago, legionary2099 said:

Grab a tier 8 cruiser and farm in rank. With only 7 ships, you can get high caliber if the line up has 4 bb each. Around 120k and ez high caliber.

I get it twice in a Kutuzov. Chapayev and Atago should be able to do it too. Charles Martel will rely on RNG a lot more than other.

I do dreadnought with a Nelson. Omg that ship is the perfect candidate to tank with. Extremely resilient with an absurd heal to lure nooblords firing HE at it.Twice down to last knee and emerge healthy as a bull again

At tier 7, AP is alot more managable and ppl fling He all the time. Esp love KGV for assisting me with 3 fires :)).

Yeah~ I kinda compromised & brought out KGV to spam HE like crazy just to focus on the 1 star tasks, feel so dirty but final star now & tomorrow I can just chill & farm 40k XP slowly with CAs phew~ :cap_fainting:

Using KGV is good advice, feels like a tankier & stealthier large CA with super fire chance... plus at T7 feels really safe & protected from T9s.