Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Skarhabek

how to reach rank 1?

42 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Member
2,363 posts
14,856 battles

It's a conspiracy. Last game dd wouldn't cap and undefended cap. There were no enemy dd's left (it was 1:1 dd match). There where no radar or hydro ships. Just a big ol cap which he let them have for 15 minutes for free.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
16 posts
9,564 battles

I saw you do nice “Effort”:) good job!

In fact, I spent  95 games to R5 in 3 days.

And I’ll reach R1 soon

 

Are you a nice player, or you wanna be a nice player?

Welcome to apply our clan[ARK]or[ARK-B]

[Ark] recruiting competitive players

 

 

60D44451-21B0-4AF0-A250-94470F475943.png

E3036E9B-2038-4DDC-86B5-793C581280B6.png

Edited by Julian_love_Ahri

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
2,363 posts
14,856 battles
9 hours ago, Julian_love_Ahri said:

I saw you do nice “Effort”:) good job!

In fact, I spent  95 games to R5 in 3 days.

And I’ll reach R1 soon

 

Are you a nice player, or you wanna be a nice player?

Welcome to apply our clan[ARK]or[ARK-B]

[Ark] recruiting competitive players

 

 

60D44451-21B0-4AF0-A250-94470F475943.png

E3036E9B-2038-4DDC-86B5-793C581280B6.png

My wr like 45% :(

That match you talking about was almost a typical game. It was typical in that I got verbal abuse during the game and negative karma afterwards. It wasn't typical in that this time nobody did something stupid at the end to throw the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
2,363 posts
14,856 battles

I don't know what to do. I mainly play dd because if I don't the dd's seem to die in the first 5 min. If I go chappy then the dd's will not go near the cap so I can support them. If I go BB the cruisers yolo. I figure there must be some key element that I'm just not aware of, but I don't know what.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
381 posts
10,858 battles
2 hours ago, DvD_INWZA_NaJa_007TH said:

I play radar ship for support our DD

Been switching to Chapayev for R10-6 instead of Atago which I used for R13-10 because I thought having radar would be a great asset for the team.

In the end it doesn't even matter - even when I help my team outright kill one DD at the start with zero cost on our team hp pool they still managed to push one by one to the enemy position and lost the game. Sometimes even the DDs on my team charged into enemy BBs and show himself instead of abusing concealment and torp them to death. I originally wanted to bring utility to the team but I find myself have to abandon my terrain cover and change to a kiting/dmg farming role so often. 

It's so strange to see that people can stay 10km away from the cap in random games when their team are losing by 500pts but feel urged to push when they have all 3 caps and 2 kills advantage in ranked. What's wrong with the mentality of the playerbase these days :/ I sincerely hope it's just because I started ranked too late and the unicums are all at R5+. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
935 posts
16,406 battles
1 hour ago, LunaStinger said:

Been switching to Chapayev for R10-6 instead of Atago which I used for R13-10 because I thought having radar would be a great asset for the team.

In the end it doesn't even matter - even when I help my team outright kill one DD at the start with zero cost on our team hp pool they still managed to push one by one to the enemy position and lost the game. Sometimes even the DDs on my team charged into enemy BBs and show himself instead of abusing concealment and torp them to death. I originally wanted to bring utility to the team but I find myself have to abandon my terrain cover and change to a kiting/dmg farming role so often. 

It's so strange to see that people can stay 10km away from the cap in random games when their team are losing by 500pts but feel urged to push when they have all 3 caps and 2 kills advantage in ranked. What's wrong with the mentality of the playerbase these days :/ I sincerely hope it's just because I started ranked too late and the unicums are all at R5+. 

This is what alot fail to understand. They dont learn or understand the point mechanics and the risk/rewards. 

There is too much risk to push and get killed rather why not stay back and let the other team push 

Glad im in R5+ now. But it will be a long grind. Games are much tighter in the premier league. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Super Tester
340 posts
14,496 battles
9 hours ago, LunaStinger said:

Been switching to Chapayev for R10-6 instead of Atago which I used for R13-10 because I thought having radar would be a great asset for the team.

In the end it doesn't even matter - even when I help my team outright kill one DD at the start with zero cost on our team hp pool they still managed to push one by one to the enemy position and lost the game. Sometimes even the DDs on my team charged into enemy BBs and show himself instead of abusing concealment and torp them to death. I originally wanted to bring utility to the team but I find myself have to abandon my terrain cover and change to a kiting/dmg farming role so often. 

It's so strange to see that people can stay 10km away from the cap in random games when their team are losing by 500pts but feel urged to push when they have all 3 caps and 2 kills advantage in ranked. What's wrong with the mentality of the playerbase these days :/ I sincerely hope it's just because I started ranked too late and the unicums are all at R5+. 

I see your feel and I play Chapa at R5-2 I work with our DD smoke and radar support we can kill enemy DDs.

this time you should play R5+ and you can see many good player.

I'm not good English sorry and good luck get rank 1 coming soon 

shot-18.01.05_17.42.41-0617.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
2,363 posts
14,856 battles
On 04/01/2018 at 7:08 AM, keskparane said:

If you want to reach rank 1 you just need to learn to farm more damage. That's what matters most.

Guys... I was joking in light of recent topics. Please stop farming damage from the back of the map.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,105 posts
12 minutes ago, keskparane said:

Guys... I was joking in light of recent topics. Please stop farming damage from the back of the map.

i think its fine as long as its amagi and deal high caliber 120K damage....

the problem is..... they dead.....

 

________________________

i AM STUCK AT rank 10!! HEEEEELP! WHO IS BRING CHARLES TO RANKED?? 

the moment when Charles is more threatening than a BB+radar ship....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,662 posts
10,264 battles
38 minutes ago, keskparane said:

Actually you're famous. I had a guy in ranked saying Charles Martel had radar.

Famous for spreading fake news... :cap_fainting:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
2,363 posts
14,856 battles
1 hour ago, drakon233 said:

what, in the 5-1 bracket ? really?

5-1 bracket? Surely you jest. Dude if you ever want a good cry I'll send you my replays. Watch loss after loss after loss. The only reason I'm not relegated to 12 is because I have saved a lot of stars. He was 9 or 10 IIRC.

Edited by keskparane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×