You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
RalphTheTheatreCat

Petition to change Drakon233's forum title to "Drakonation".

Change Drakons forum title from "Vice Admiral' to "Drakonation".  

30 members have voted

1. 1. DO IT WG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Yes. Its destiny.
    • No I prefer the salt when he explains it each time.

18 comments in this topic

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,831 posts
4,110 battles

Bm3O90E.gif?noredirect

In honour of Drakon233's thread and his continuing donation of damage to opponents through his ability to explode if the wind changes direction I would like to submit to the WG gods to change his forum title to "Drakonation"

His participation in the collection of Juliet Charlie flags should be commended and his ability to provide countless minutes of flashy entertainment for randoms is of the highest dedication to the game and deserve the unusual step of a custom title to ease the constant pain.

@amade @Syanda @Elphaba @ADM_dude @tc1259@Twisted0ne @dead_man_walking  Weave some of that modmagic chaps.

1p0DtU.gif

P3jWBLq.gif

590 posts
2,995 battles
3 hours ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Bm3O90E.gif?noredirectimageproxy.php?img=&key=ccdef9bf6e307a5eimageproxy.php?img=&key=ccdef9bf6e307a5e

In honour of Drakon233's thread and his continuing donation of damage to opponents through his ability to explode if the wind changes direction I would like to submit to the WG gods to change his forum title to "Drakonation"

His participation in the collection of Juliet Charlie flags should be commended and his ability to provide countless minutes of flashy entertainment for randoms is of the highest dedication to the game and deserve the unusual step of a custom title to ease the constant pain.

@amade @Syanda @Elphaba @ADM_dude @tc1259@Twisted0ne @dead_man_walking  Weave some of that modmagic chaps.

1p0DtU.gif

P3jWBLq.gif

Um.... what did I just read and why?

Super Tester
1,677 posts

WE SHOULD ALL HAVE MAG DETS!

You get a mag det, YOU get a mag det, EVERYONE GETS MAG DETS!

[MEGA]
4,563 posts
17,557 battles

NO I DONT WANNA BE A MEME RMG HATES ME ALREADY I DUN WANNA TEMPT FATE AND DETONATE MORE BEING THE UNIVERSE'S SPITTON SUCKS BALLZ NO MORE DETONATON MEMMES STOP JINXING ME MY LIFE SUCKS ENOUGH AS IT IS NO MORE DETONATIONS

#DRAKONLIVESMATTER

#SAVEDRAKON

#YUALLHIDOI

on a more serious note if enough people donate me dubblons  i'll change my IGN to drakonation233

edit, also, just today

shot-18_01.05_16_19.06-0172.thumb.jpg.1d2d261b9754a7853c6cb8b6e5878621.jpg

Edited by drakon233

[MEGA]
4,563 posts
17,557 battles
10 hours ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Lol.   

Come on.  You know you would love a customer forum title. 

y must y'all take pleasure from my suffering