Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
drakon233

montana epic 320k damage carry

11 comments in this topic

[MEGA]
4,561 posts
17,548 battles

shot-18_01_01_06_54.53-0391.thumb.jpg.5617a4ba52e06dcc624e54e2e2bdc23c.jpgshot-18_01_01_06_54.56-0152.thumb.jpg.e8f39bd2e9b724fca8d67f5b841680b4.jpgshot-18_01_01_06_55.02-0028.thumb.jpg.c7f7279afd631612a25209ec95de72dc.jpgshot-18_01_01_07_14.42-0897.thumb.jpg.a1f6e94c2eb998f3f007c1fc1356ed4a.jpg

montana is waifu, montana is lifeu. there's no doubt about  it, this is my 2nd most satisfying match in my 15k battles wows career 

start of the battle, things are looking bleek, the enemy had 2 caps and we were camping behind the B cap and we were loseing ships left and right, so i thought "well this cant do" and started my usual shenanigans of YOLOing down a flank, and boy oh boy did it work well this time

first victem was a iowa, poor bastard got whacked and pincered, not much to say there. but outside on the rim of the islands there was a yamato, FDG and alabama  holding the fort, so i rushed them and took out the yamato, at the cost of getting my B turret knocked out for good, but it was 10/10 worth i, then with only 3 turrets and 50000 HP, i brawled their FDG and took their alabama down from 50k HP to 16k HP, cementing my team's final victory

https://replayswows.com/replay/12845#stats

(come watch if you like)

Edited by drakon233

1,105 posts

the one who killed Yugumo and Des Meme is the real carry :cap_cool: ...1400 XP in losing team?

what is the third ship? he killed Yugumo and Des Meme?

Fder Grosse and Iowa is the noob BB player.... 

the Yamato is okay, too bad its the weakest T10 BB... even 1 henry4 can rekt 2 Yamato in close combat....

Edited by Skarhabek

[MEGA]
4,561 posts
17,548 battles
17 minutes ago, Skarhabek said:

the one who killed Yugumo and Des Meme is the real carry :cap_cool: ...1400 XP in losing team?

what is the third ship? he killed Yugumo and Des Meme?

Fder Grosse and Iowa is the noob BB player.... 

the Yamato is okay, too bad its the weakest T10 BB... even 1 henry4 can rekt 2 Yamato in close combat....

minotaur, he did quite well too, but mostly went after low HP ships IIRC, im not sure tho cuz i tunnel visioned a lot this match

[MEGA]
4,561 posts
17,548 battles
9 minutes ago, icy_phoenix said:

OP Drakon!! Didn't yolo!!! No Like!!!

Nah well done mate :D Great game! Happy new year :D

look at the video lol, i did YOLO, and it worked out wonderfully 

1,105 posts

Wohohoho finally some video!

look at the hillarious title LOL.... turret blow up.... Montana become Nurnberg.

btw, i consider this is very very lucky... a destroyed main turret is usually cause detonation..... it wasnt happen......

did you use Juliet flag?

[MEGA]
4,561 posts
17,548 battles
12 minutes ago, Skarhabek said:

look at the hillarious title LOL.... turret blow up.... Montana become Nurnberg.

btw, i consider this is very very lucky... a destroyed main turret is usually cause detonation..... it wasnt happen......

did you use Juliet flag?

naw, i ran out f detonation flags a while back, and the yamato didnt have enough gun depression to hit under my turrets so he could only knock out my turrets or fire into my super structure

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,850 battles
17 minutes ago, Skarhabek said:

did you use Juliet flag?

He wasn't as fortunate in a match with me in his Minotaur, though. :Smile_trollface:

1,105 posts

i see the video.....

HIPPER IS THE REAL CARRY!!!

HOW THE HELL YUGUMO MISSED TORP in 5km?? if its hit Yugumo is going to be the team carry :V

i cannt believe my eyes what is hipper doing.... if Yugumo kill Izumo, its doomed

Sign in to follow this