Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Jeruk_Swag

REVERT BACK TO OLD ECONOMY

9 comments in this topic

127 posts
6,502 battles

The new economy introduced a year ago did absolutely nothing but allow absolutely terrible useless players consistently play T10 because they aren't punished enough for being useless at hightiers. I see absolutely zero difference in high tier gameplay than T4 now.

Revert back to the old economy now, WG. I'm tired of people who rush in and die in the first 3 minutes to be able to consistently play T10 because of these stupid fixed credit prices. Someone who is consistently terrible at the game should not be allowed to consistently play at high tiers.

Bringing back the old economy will also repopulate lower tiers, so any tier thats not T10 won't spend 90% of their games bottom tier.

165 posts
2,023 battles
1 hour ago, Jeruk_Swag said:

The new economy introduced a year ago did absolutely nothing but allow absolutely terrible useless players consistently play T10 because they aren't punished enough for being useless at hightiers.

tier 10 ships are good looking

I see absolutely zero difference in high tier gameplay than T4 now

why T4? playing low tier is fun, love my kuma

I'm tired of people who rush in and die in the first 3 minutes to be able to consistently play T10 because of these stupid fixed credit prices. Someone who is consistently terrible at the game should not be allowed to consistently play at high tiers.

this is just game, just for fun. we play because we tired with our real life.

what's the point if you got tired when play this game, just stop , get some rests

2 hours ago, Jeruk_Swag said:

Bringing back the old economy will also repopulate lower tiers, so any tier thats not T10 won't spend 90% of their games bottom tier.

nope nope nope

1,386 posts
8,221 battles

Now who is giving you the illusion that feeding players can gain profit playing T10? Or else not losing a small fortune?

Last time I remember, the same OP as this one asked for the same freaking thing, but reasoned that the new economy somehow brought more campers. Looks like he finally made it clear in his mind that there is no logical connection between the new economy and more campers, but he still hated the new economy somehow.

The new economy is good, I’m good with it, most are, simple fact, it was better than the old one when implimented and is still better today.

Edited by HMS_Swiftsure_08

250 posts
13,128 battles
31 minutes ago, HMS_Swiftsure_08 said:

Now who is giving you the illusion that feeding players can gain profit playing T10? Or else not losing a small fortune?

Last time I remember, the same OP as this one asked for the same freaking thing, but reasoned that the new economy somehow brought more campers. Looks like he finally made it clear in his mind that there is no logical connection between the new economy and more campers, but he still hated the new economy somehow.

The new economy is good, I’m good with it, most are, simple fact, it was better than the old one when implimented and is still better today.

Nothing can change people behavior if it's not near-fatal event struck you 

More like he is salty because he can't earn money at high tier

:Smile_hiding:

Edited by New_Horizontal

Sign in to follow this