You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
chipmunk007

T6/7 vs Musashi

9 comments in this topic

[AUHAX]
27 posts
3,093 battles

With the recent Buff to Musashi Reload and Spotting Aircraft how are T6/7 going to be able to be cope with just a monster of a t9,

i'm sorry if i sound like i'm venting but seriously already been up against t9 Missouri and F.der Grobe this week in my t6 Nurnberg

will Musashi get Restricted Match Making those are very Big Guns for t6??

Edited by chipmunk007

359 posts
2,819 battles

MM use the highest tier in the division to put you in match. If you don't want your tier 6 to face tier 9. Don't division with tier 7.

If Musashi got Restricted Match Making, what's the point of being tier 9 and face tier 8-10 all the time

1,386 posts
8,224 battles

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/eed9c8a1-3038-4d7f-9f46-4e68d42d1e53

Divisioning T6-7 and get yourself a T9 room does not mean anyone who knows how to division properly will get the same treatment. Finding yourself fighting T9 in T6 ships is your own fault, blame no others.

And FYI, "460 overmatch op no counterplay" is a exaggerated quote by T8-10BB players, it does not provide better overmatching capability than a 16" against most T7, better penetration is real, but T7 ships get rekt by other T9 guns all the same. The only ships significantly affected by 460mm in T9 are Myoko&Nelson, both have a 32mm weather deck.

250 posts
13,148 battles

PSA

Anyone who gonna whine about 460 vs T7 likes NA plebs do Pls remind yourself that even 380 can overmatch your bow regardless of angle so there is no different how you get raped by big gun caliber and also musashi can be hurt with HE because overmatch mechanics is overrated 

[151ST]
1,011 posts
4,497 battles
1 hour ago, New_Horizontal said:

PSA

Anyone who gonna whine about 460 vs T7 likes NA plebs do Pls remind yourself that even 380 can overmatch your bow regardless of angle so there is no different how you get raped by big gun caliber and also musashi can be hurt with HE because overmatch mechanics is overrated 

This...

Basically learn how-to WASD hax and you're fine.

I duelled a Baltimore in my Furu on release and won, skill trumps ship

250 posts
13,148 battles

If somehow you brought your T6 up into T9 MM you are either

- love the challenge: sure +2 MM is babysitter level let's be a real man and face +3 MM.

- Mentally challenged: you screwed yourself with that, please gitgud skrabb

- trying to sealclub T6 CV with 677 div: hahahaha, karma is real on both side. justice is served.

Edited by New_Horizontal