Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Somedude_Yudachi

Troubleshooting tips for gaming screen keep freezing for seconds?

4 comments in this topic

980 posts
12,617 battles

I have that too. The game freezes for about 3-5 seconds, the ping spikes to 1000 before coming back 5o normal again. 

While all this is happening, Discord is normal. And I can still talk with everyone on it. 

I've replaced my router for a really high end gaming router, the issue is still there. 

The only remaining thing I have not changes is my ADSL modem, which is quite old. 

I'm beginning to suspect it's something wrong with the game. 

156 posts
4,084 battles
38 minutes ago, LordTyphoon said:

I have that too. The game freezes for about 3-5 seconds, the ping spikes to 1000 before coming back 5o normal again. 

While all this is happening, Discord is normal. And I can still talk with everyone on it. 

I've replaced my router for a really high end gaming router, the issue is still there. 

The only remaining thing I have not changes is my ADSL modem, which is quite old. 

I'm beginning to suspect it's something wrong with the game. 

It could have something to do with the SEA-ME-WE3 cable, it got knocked out again in early December, though it doesn't appear that the break is as bad this time around.

http://status.vocus.com.au/view-incident.aspx?IncidentID=387

980 posts
12,617 battles
22 minutes ago, darkflame88 said:

It could have something to do with the SEA-ME-WE3 cable, it got knocked out again in early December, though it doesn't appear that the break is as bad this time around.

http://status.vocus.com.au/view-incident.aspx?IncidentID=387

nah i've always had this spontaneous freezing issue, its persistent and has been around since the cable got cut. 

Ordering a new modem now...

Sign in to follow this