You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Brownyb

Shopping Cart in Premium Shop.

7 comments in this topic

[PAR-D]
12 posts
6,161 battles

After doing a search and not finding anything I have a suggestion. After getting several foreign transaction fees in one day I was wondering if a there was anyway to create a shopping cart for the premium shop so I can do multiple purchases with one transaction. Also is there a way to gift individual presents out of a 5 box gift pack.

I may be missing something and these options already exist could someone please explain how it is done. 

Thanks

Brownyb

Super Tester
2,725 posts

I even asked this few days ago in the Soviet bunker because my virtual card provider has this promo that I want to use, though only applicable if the purchase is over US$20.

The convo the other day:

Untitled.png.d325c2dcab227710c4c2811d6ef05edb.png 

Oh the joke... :Smile_facepalm:

Edited by Mingfang47

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

I will add my support to this,saves having to do the whole thing over again for each purchase.

18 hours ago, Brownyb said:

It seems a reasonable idea to me. Most other online store give you a cart so that you are tempted into multiple purchases

I bet its one of their sales strategies,like the staggered releases to get impatient people to spend more than they would to get a ship earlier.WG probably figured something like:

" If we give them a cart they will be able to see how much the are buying in one go,and may think 'thats to much,better not spend it all now'.Better to buy everything individually than give them a running total that might cause them to hesitate."

A list in your account of what you have bought for the game would be good to.I have read that you can request if from Support though.

1,068 posts
3,847 battles
On 12/31/2017 at 3:10 PM, Mingfang47 said:

It's more like a practical thing in every online store than an idea. 

Yeah,that makes it even more weird they don't have it here.