Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MatterCore

Spotted

24 comments in this topic

154 posts
345 battles

of course i am still here... but i will keep play the rwasknum, because it have Gadja Mada and its become my main ship now. 

i am always wonder why Charless Martel can easily hit me, so i bought it and realize 3x3 gun low arc can hit better rather than 4x2 gun. that is why some unicum said NC is better than Bismarck, because the 3x3 can make you use most of your gun when bow to enemy.

Gadjah mada can use all of its gun when bow to enemy.... Flamu keep complaining this ship is better than Blyskawica..... now i know the reason

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,285 posts
2 hours ago, Rwasknum said:

of course i am still here... but i will keep play the rwasknum, because it have Gadja Mada and its become my main ship now. 

i am always wonder why Charless Martel can easily hit me, so i bought it and realize 3x3 gun low arc can hit better rather than 4x2 gun. that is why some unicum said NC is better than Bismarck, because the 3x3 can make you use most of your gun when bow to enemy.

Gadjah mada can use all of its gun when bow to enemy.... Flamu keep complaining this ship is better than Blyskawica..... now i know the reason

tenor.gif?itemid=10335012

Edited by LtDan_IceCream

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,579 battles
3 hours ago, Rwasknum said:

but i play charles martel i cannot hit anything...please help me!!! help me become top player in charles martel!!! 

423 posts
34 minutes ago, darkflame88 said:

Are you telling me that you can actually understand his ranting walls of text? :cap_wander:

Yes.  This is most likely because I'm a Lit. teacher and a lot of his writing looks likes my students'. 

I can translate him for you for a small fee.

7 minutes ago, Jeruk_Swag said:

Why was his main account banned?

Would love to know.

[LBAS]
4,468 posts
25,638 battles
1 hour ago, BunnyDragon said:

He's helped me become a better CV player, believe it or not. :cap_tea:

you see the way

1 hour ago, darkflame88 said:

Are you telling me that you can actually understand his ranting walls of text? :cap_wander:

you're turning to the darkside

1,340 posts
8,832 battles
1 hour ago, Jeruk_Swag said:

Why was his main account banned?

He was using the navigator mod but he didn't know its name so his friend told him it was an "aim assist" mod.

So he unknowingly called it an aim assist mod and thus got himself banned.

Edited by Thyaliad

156 posts
4,084 battles
11 hours ago, MatterCore said:

you're turning to the darkside

What do you mean turning?:cap_hmm:

Besides, I find it difficult to believe that any advice from sharkbait could make a CV player better, basic experience from playing them game does that just fine.

Edited by darkflame88

423 posts
20 hours ago, LtDan_IceCream said:

tenor.gif?itemid=9196138

I assure you Mr. Arnold, I'm not using bull fertilizer on you. 

From his insane comments and trolling, he triggered several players into giving good insight in what goes on in mid and high tier anti air set ups and uses. What I use to do when playing cv, I use to pile my planes above a smoke to spot torps and the dd running, but now, from reading the triggered comments of other players who just had to fix Sharkbait (U, haha!) I've stopped doing that and gotten out of the habit of doing that and only sending 1 plane over the smoke and when I start losing planes, I get out.  This has saved me since getting into T6 CV from the mid-tier anti air builds that are out there.  (I also tried some of his insane suggestions. Some worked out, some is just chum.) One of the suggestions is using dive bombers on smoked ships.  Today, I got 3 kills on smoked ships with dive bombers. Heck, Farazelleth even does this as well. (I remember him doing once.  Can't remember which vid it was. But I saw this after reading Sharkbait, (U, haha!) and couldn't figure out how to do it. Seeing Farazelleth showed me how.) 

10 hours ago, darkflame88 said:

What do you mean turning?:cap_hmm:

Besides, I find it difficult to believe that any advice from sharkbait could make a CV player better, basic experience from playing them game does that just fine.

Read above.

156 posts
4,084 battles
31 minutes ago, BunnyDragon said:

From his insane comments and trolling, he triggered several players into giving good insight in what goes on in mid and high tier anti air set ups and uses. What I use to do when playing cv, I use to pile my planes above a smoke to spot torps and the dd running, but now, from reading the triggered comments of other players who just had to fix Sharkbait (U, haha!) I've stopped doing that and gotten out of the habit of doing that and only sending 1 plane over the smoke and when I start losing planes, I get out.  This has saved me since getting into T6 CV from the mid-tier anti air builds that are out there.  (I also tried some of his insane suggestions. Some worked out, some is just chum.) One of the suggestions is using dive bombers on smoked ships.  Today, I got 3 kills on smoked ships with dive bombers. Heck, Farazelleth even does this as well. (I remember him doing once.  Can't remember which vid it was. But I saw this after reading Sharkbait, (U, haha!) and couldn't figure out how to do it. Seeing Farazelleth showed me how.) 

Read above.

So you either used trial and error on different strategies until you found something that worked or took advice from other people who had been reacting to Sharkbaits' posts.

I suppose you could say that Sharkbait helped you but you could also say that it was the rest of the community that helped you by correcting the information given to you by Sharkbait.

Edited by darkflame88

423 posts
13 hours ago, darkflame88 said:

I suppose you could say that Sharkbait helped you but you could also say that it was the rest of the community that helped you by correcting the information given to you by Sharkbait.

True to a certain degree, but part of his intention of baiting to fish for information from other players.  Information that they otherwise wouldn't want to share or to post proof that they otherwise wouldn't.  Yes, he baits for fun, but also for knowledge. 

13 hours ago, darkflame88 said:

So you either used trial and error on different strategies until you found something that worked or took advice from other people who had been reacting to Sharkbaits' posts.

I used to do that. I've read enough of his baits to know what is good food and what is just chum.  His advice to take a break and feast on the tears of the lower tiers in cv, is actually pretty good for a lot of campaign tasks or just to practice.  Now, though, I've switched over to Operations to knock  the rust off my cv play, cause WG did have a point about cv players with half a brain seal clubbing. (Sorry for that in the day.)

1,105 posts

i wonder why people keep thinking i am baiting or trolling.....

yes i did made some sheety thread, but when it come to advice i tell the truth. its based on my experience in game. some maybe obsolete because the changing meta...

some people think my advice is sheet like RDF on french,

"RDF is only for noob"  

"who need RDF, if you have map awareness".... << by someone who have ++3K match

the problem is, until you get a lot of experience (atleast 3K battle) you wont have same map awareness like them who did more than 3K. so i tell them THE EASIEST WAY for the noob! and i tell most noob to play CV, because it was easy to learn how to warship. in CV you can always see why your team collapsing so fast, why you are losing. also it will teach you to position in case you running surface ship. 

one day there is a traveler looking for the way to the Tanamirium....

he asked the first man he meet, "where is the fastest way to the Tanamirium?"

the man replied "its to cross the mountain passage"

..... the traveler keep walking and meet a strange cat. he asked the same question...

its replied, ""its to cross the mountain passage"

later in Kamiran, the Traveler found the fastest way to go is by follow the river stream using boat.....

the traveller told his story that both man and cats is lying! 

[the truth is both man and cat tell the right thing! the traveller dont have boat to crossing the river.... so the most viable option is to cross the pass through mountain]

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,285 posts
1 hour ago, Skarhabek said:

yes i did made some sheety thread, but when it come to advice i tell the truth. its based on my experience in game. some maybe obsolete because the changing meta...

"RDF is only for noob"  

the problem is, until you get a lot of experience (atleast 3K battle) you wont have same map awareness like them who did more than 3K. so i tell them THE EASIEST WAY for the noob! and i tell most noob to play CV, because it was easy to learn how to warship. in CV you can always see why your team collapsing so fast, why you are losing. also it will teach you to position in case you running surface ship. 

..... the traveler keep walking and meet a strange cat. he asked the same question...

later in Kamiran, the Traveler found the fastest way to go is by follow the river stream using boat.....

[the truth is both man and cat tell the right thing! the traveller dont have boat to crossing the river.... so the most viable option is to cross the pass through mountain]

tenor.gif?itemid=4967969

423 posts
On 12/31/2017 at 9:50 AM, Skarhabek said:

"RDF is only for noob"  

Translation

He's advising that new players who lack minimap awareness take RDF to help them learn how the closest enemy moves around on the map very quickly. If your RDF is moving all over the place, you are going to look at your minimap and soon (hopefully) this will now be a habit. 

Next, his advice in using CV, is that you can see the entire map and everyone on your team at once while still playing. You can see in real time what your time is doing, which you can't while controlling your surface ship  I don't think this is good as you are attempting to multitask too many things at once.  A better option would be to stay around and free move to the players who are still alive. 

Translation

This is a story about a person travelling to point b and asks a man and a cat how to get there. They tell him to go Route 66.  The traveler  learns later that the fastest way there is by boat, not Route 66.  So the man thinks the other 2 are lying.  The other 2 where not lying, they saw the man had no boat (talent/skill/xp at game/ect.) and advised him to go Route 66 to point b (GET GUD).  

On 12/31/2017 at 11:02 AM, LtDan_IceCream said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4967969Any questions? 

Sign in to follow this