You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BravaZulu296

Does anyone else have a selling issue with inventory?

10 comments in this topic

492 posts
7,643 battles

Yep confirmed not working. Same error message as your screenshot.

Just tried to sell a single papa papa signal. No go.

The inventory for me has been bugged for a couple patches now. Every time i load the game the first time i go to inventory it hangs and does an infinite loading loop but never gets to the inventory. Have to esc back to port and try again. I usually finally get to the inventory on the second or third try.

2,221 posts
13,707 battles

I sold some stuff a week ago and it worked. FYI remember not to sell anything when there is a sale on the purchase price because the sell price is discounted by the same amount.

492 posts
7,643 battles
28 minutes ago, keskparane said:

I sold some stuff a week ago and it worked. FYI remember not to sell anything when there is a sale on the purchase price because the sell price is discounted by the same amount.

Last week isn't a problem it no doubt worked for everyone.

New patch dropped this morning and the since the update inventory wont allow you to sell anything.

346 posts
1 hour ago, keskparane said:

Seem selling modules are fine (i.e selling hulls) but can't sell consumables, signals, camos & mountable upgrades obviously I dont plan to sell mountable upgrades but I want to get credits to buy discounted upgrades (then when they go back to full price I'll make a profit)

Edited by BravaZulu296

492 posts
7,643 battles
16 minutes ago, BravaZulu296 said:

Seem selling modules are fine (i.e selling hulls) but can't sell consumables, signals, camos & mountable upgrades obviously I dont plan to sell mountable upgrades but I wan't to get credits to buy discounted upgrades (then when they go back to full price I'll make a profit)

I can't confirm as I don't have any modules to sell right now. Sold everything i didn't need already. Not real keen to try to sell my radar upgrade mod from super-container in case it decides to work. :cap_fainting:

A bit annoying as I'm trying to get some extra credits to afford some new ships I'm about to unlock.

Edited by HobartAWD

492 posts
7,643 battles
1 hour ago, HMS_Swiftsure_08 said:

Just sold my Charles Martel stock FCS three or four hours ago. The inventory page responds extremely sluggish like usual, but it worked.

Selling stock ship modules works. OP confirmed this already. Selling anything else, such as surplus camos or signals doesn't work and you get the error from screenshot in the opening post

Unlocked the Fuso an hour ago. Just sold my Fuso stock propulsion module. Works. Again tried to sell one papa papa signal. Nope.