Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Rwasknum

play CV or DD? Ultimate Power vs Fun?

7 comments in this topic

154 posts
345 battles

alright forget the rant, 2018 is nearby and i must decide which path to choose.... fun or power?

Gadjah Mada is VERY FUN SHIP, phew-phew, torpedo beat and FULL ACTION! even more fun than playing yolo Bismarck... the problem is i am as noob as playing Bismarck. i can carry hard... or messing around and sink early....

if i want to compare DD vs CV, i am obviously better play CV if i want to improve my stat. but playing CV is sometimes boring and LESS action.... if you think nuking BB in oneshot and strafe enemy plane is fun, you will get bored because the repetitive again and again. the CV have SAME TACTIC and STRATEGY.... SAME GOAL, NUKE, SPOT, AIR DEFF. a DD maybe have same strategy everytime, but to achieve such thing will require different TACTIC and Approach. CV and DD have biggest carry potential yet different option. a CV can basically multitasking, do everything in the same time! a DD MUST CHOOSE what to do and can only pick 1 or 2 task. playing CV is the most EASIEST, playing DD is the MOST HARDEST.

LOL, its funny to think if playing harder ship is actually fun and challenging... too bad, EVERY TEAM dont want a noob DD on their side! i cannt imagine if someone really mad because a DD is refuse to cap or DD is busy phew-phew abandoning objective and making the team lose.

i cannt resist to stop phew phew :fish_viking:

CV for EZ win...... or?

DD for Dreadnought Daddy!

Edited by Rwasknum

980 posts
12,617 battles
1 hour ago, Somedude_Yudachi said:

If you do not mind of getting reported by your incompetent teammats,go cv 

It is strangely amusing when a teammate (usually battleship) pings me on the map and says 'noob cv, go bomb the des moines'. 

534 posts
29 minutes ago, LordTyphoon said:

It is strangely amusing when a teammate (usually battleship) pings me on the map and says 'noob cv, go bomb the des moines'. 

"CV,go scout the minotaur before it pumps smoke"( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

18 posts
5,244 battles
5 hours ago, LordTyphoon said:

LOL...!!

So I am not the only one that has happened to....

154 posts
345 battles

just saying people is overexagerrating Des Moines AA. what you need to do is using DB to test its AA.... most of Des Meme i know dont have AADF and AFT or Manual AA... they have DD hunt build with Hydro. Memetaur and NepNep is really something... its AA is basically Des Meme AA wih AADF always on

Sign in to follow this