You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Moggytwo

The torp bug in ranked does not make for a fun experience...

5 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
603 posts
6,753 battles

This torp bug is driving me absolutely mental in ranked - I've had it in four separate battles now, and it quite simply ruins matches.  I launched a spread in my Kidd that hit a Tirpitz directly behind me with two torps, who promptly died soon after.  We folded pretty quickly after that.  Here's me trying to torp an Amagi who is about to start capping, and I nearly sink a friendly Bismarck in the process.

5a4258f27f664_Torpbug1.thumb.jpg.0f0e11501ca03ca32fdfe336f8ccd61f.jpg5a4258f95ccdc_Torpbug2.thumb.jpg.f8abcfb245e8c2e7e7a4d64a3da43a05.jpg

I know WG are on the case in trying to solve it, but it doesn't make it any less frustrating, especially in a ranked season.  I can assure you it's not overly popular with your team mates when you start launching torps at them!

481 posts
7,592 battles
9 hours ago, keskparane said:

Hasn't happened to me once. I see you're running a mod?

9 hours ago, Moggytwo said:

This torp bug is driving me absolutely mental in ranked - I've had it in four separate battles now, and it quite simply ruins matches. 

I run same mod. Mod is an approved mod and has nothing to do with game coding. Having a mod installed can't change server side data.

WG have released a change list for tomorrows patch. Torps get fixed and we get the old (and better) detection icons back! :cap_like:

Changes

• Winners of the Clan Battles Season of the current region have been added to the loading screen of the "Hotspot" map
  • Added "Community Contributor" flag to the game
  • Added "Hotspot" achievement to the game (Rank among the top 16 clans in the Clan Battles Season )
  • Added New Year pictures for combat missions, challenges and events
  • Added start and end dates for Campaigns
  • Returned old indicators of Hydroacoustic search and Surveillance radar
  • Fixed issue with incorrect direction of torpedoes launch
  • Fixed a bug due to which it was possible to mount “Defensive AA Fire Modification 1” on battleship Duke of York. In case the modification was installed it will be sent to storage
Edited by HobartAWD