Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Lee_Hongjin

New Ideas for ships

6 comments in this topic

47 posts
597 battles

I am kind of bored of seeing the same names if ships in every battle, I think we could (or not) change the name of the ship to a sister ship's name, except those with premium sister-ships, but not the ARP ones because they are easily recognisable by their "Camo". For example, Shiratsuyu can have her name changed to Yuudachi for example, but when you view her stats pre-battle, it will revert to the original name and during battle, it will be marked with an "SS" Sister Ship for short.

But the obvious con of this idea is that some players who do not take a little time to learn each ship's class and sister ships will have trouble recognising them. And no, Changing names are only for those without premium SSs So a ship like Bismarck can't change her name, but a ship like Cleveland could change her name to Little Rock.

Edited by Lee_Hongjin

455 posts
8,038 battles

There are mods which can change the ingame names of every ship to whatever you want, only for your own view though. I'm not sure if those mods are still legal after the recent update that outlawed certain mods

Super Tester
2,725 posts
14 hours ago, Adm_Kunkka said:

There are mods which can change the ingame names of every ship to whatever you want, only for your own view though. I'm not sure if those mods are still legal after the recent update that outlawed certain mods

Ship name change doesn't give the player an unfair advantage anyway.

493 posts
7,671 battles
38 minutes ago, Mingfang47 said:

Ship name change doesn't give the player an unfair advantage anyway.

Change name of every enemy ship to Pensacola and you get easy kills and ROFL stomp win! :Smile-_tongue:

Beta Tester
823 posts
4,972 battles
4 hours ago, cplbao said:

Tech tree lines are named after ship class while prem ships are the customised versions.

It has always been that way

Except when Tenryu wasnt Tenyru >.<

But they fixed her :3

Sign in to follow this