Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ahwai82

My losing streak

34 comments in this topic

[SGC]
197 posts
10,276 battles

@ahwai82 That is nothing compared to the 20-loss streak I experienced with my Charles Martel months ago, during the release of the RN BB line.

FIVE DAYS. ZERO WINS. TWENTY LOSSES.

I was #10 in wow-numbers with Charles before it happened. I dropped at least twenty ranks iirc.

My win rate dropped from a respectable 62% to 51%.

But all my other stats remained constant, having dealt a constant 90k dmg per game, so I know it was not my fault. Sigh...

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,573 battles
2 hours ago, seiji09 said:

@ahwai82 That is nothing compared to the 20-loss streak I experienced with my Charles Martel months ago, during the release of the RN BB line.

FIVE DAYS. ZERO WINS. TWENTY LOSSES.

I was #10 in wow-numbers with Charles before it happened. I dropped at least twenty ranks iirc.

My win rate dropped from a respectable 62% to 51%.

But all my other stats remained constant, having dealt a constant 90k dmg per game, so I know it was not my fault. Sigh...

but but its all your fault you didnt carry hard enough :Smile_teethhappy:

i blame the horn, i was busy pressing N got distracted all the time :Smile_teethhappy:

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,573 battles
17 hours ago, LordTyphoon said:

Happens to the best of us

everytime there are events game will go mental lol

everybody is like rushing like mad man and do crazy things

273 posts
1,220 battles

Yup....expect the worst starting from now....weekends and events....just lost 2 games in a row. In a phobia state of mind now :cap_fainting::cap_fainting:

Edited by Hey_Potato

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,573 battles
2 hours ago, Hey_Potato said:

Yup....expect the worst starting from now....weekends and events....just lost 2 games in a row. In a phobia state of mind now :cap_fainting::cap_fainting:

only 2 no worries lol

one thing i notice, the amount of detonation is crazy..like every match surely some dd or cruiser will get detonated 

i guess when you or me is rigged to lose there is nothing anyone could do :Smile_teethhappy:

1,340 posts
8,832 battles

Lol only 2? Lost 5 games in a row last night, and that was far from the worst I have experienced.

But what to do? I was trying to get conplete the day's objective in the Aftvent missions.:Smile_sad:

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,573 battles
20 minutes ago, Thyaliad said:

Lol only 2? Lost 5 games in a row last night, and that was far from the worst I have experienced.

But what to do? I was trying to get conplete the day's objective in the Aftvent missions.:Smile_sad:

i lost 2 with algerie, give up go play at operation lol

more xp more credit more fun and best of all having loads of laugh with my friends

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,573 battles
11 hours ago, Cappo2015 said:

Can be demoralising and gets your confidence down when you’re on a losing streak happens to all of us at some stage.

its not some stage now but game have turn into a total idiotfest full of selfish glory seeking players

random is well random but before this even 12 random ppl can play together as a team compare to now full of these yolo bs or border campers

playing solo in random is really rough now, if dont div up its just not very fun anymore

Super Tester
7,534 posts
7,978 battles
3 hours ago, ahwai82 said:

its not some stage now but game have turn into a total idiotfest full of selfish glory seeking players

Well this happens everytime there are class specific missions / campaigns.

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,573 battles
8 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

Well this happens everytime there are class specific missions / campaigns.

its not mission/campaign anymore, it's been on going for some time now at least from what i observe

Beta Tester
823 posts
4,963 battles
17 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Operations are particularly diabolical at the moment because the nature of players is too timid.   If you're not aggressive in Narai then the  troops ships get taken out 

My ship has one speed.. ALL AHEAD

All other speeds are for cowards.... or the French

:3

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,831 posts
4,110 battles
15 minutes ago, Pocket_Fox said:

My ship has one speed.. ALL AHEAD

All other speeds are for cowards.... or the French

:3

I just don't think people understand the mission.    If those transport get ahead of you they will definitely die no matter how much health you have left.

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,573 battles
7 hours ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Operations are particularly diabolical at the moment because the nature of players is too timid.   If you're not aggressive in Narai then the  troops ships get taken out 

some way too aggressive some way too passive lol

but against some bots and play passive really makes me lol

Sign in to follow this