Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
amade

Update 0.6.15 Feedback

30 comments in this topic

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

A new year beckons, and a new update to commemorate it!

A new Operation, a new port, new campaigns, awesome Premium shop deals and in-game discounts... and HORRRRRRNS!

aPCRJcK.png

As usual, we would love to hear your feedback, both positive and negative, for the new update.

See you on the high seas, and make sure to have fun!

NOTE: Please post all bug reports in the Bug Reports section, and follow the recommended format for bug reporting.

25 posts
8,303 battles

Pearl Harbor is already in the game. How about Sydney Harbour? It is one of the most recognisable harbours in the world, and Australia had the largest navy (outside of the 4 major powers) of WWII.

Alpha Tester
392 posts

I really hate Operation Narai. This is the second PvE scenario in which virtually every bloody enemy ship has Defensive AA. If that's not enough let's put in a Missouri to farm more tears off CV players. If WG hates CVs so much why not just ban them from scenarios? Always no teamwork or coordination between random teammates. Always sailing off to complete secondary tasks, leaving transports unprotected. Lost four times in a row with Hiryu already. If normal mode is this hard then I dread what hard mode will be like.

Thanks for putting discounts on the new premium ships anyway.

Edited by Nikolaevna

1,351 posts
8,881 battles
19 hours ago, Nikolaevna said:

I really hate Operation Narai. This is the second PvE scenario in which virtually every bloody enemy ship has Defensive AA. If that's not enough let's put in a Missouri to farm more tears off CV players. If WG hates CVs so much why not just ban them from scenarios?

Narai is pretty fun, but not so much when you are in a CV I agree. Many ships have DFAA, not to mention those forts have good AA too.

Better to take a high AA ship like an Atlanta or any other cruiser or BB for that matter.

326 posts
10,540 battles

Just asking, is anyone here facing fps drop & temporary screen freeze after the update.

Never happen to me before.

While I'm playing other game, its run smooth.

[LBAS]
4,495 posts
25,673 battles
46 minutes ago, ArchKongou said:

Just asking, is anyone here facing fps drop & temporary screen freeze after the update.

Never happen to me before.

While I'm playing other game, its run smooth.

yes, very much, since 0.6.14

492 posts
7,661 battles
On 12/26/2017 at 1:52 AM, MatterCore said:

3 times kicked out to login screen, what happened?

shot-17.12.25_21.45.45-0067.jpg

I have been getting similar issue since the update. Play a handful of battles and then get kicked out and have to sign in again. Sometimes happens after a game, but a lot as i'm loading into battle too which is really annoying as i'm late into game. No issues what so ever on earlier patches.

[LBAS]
4,495 posts
25,673 battles

Hello WG,

after 0.6.15.1

Clan battles ends in 0 seconds ?:fish_viking:

shot-17.12.28_12.52.35-0368.jpg

why I have to see this thing, I've already read on homepage; shit loading image:etc_swear:

shot-17.12.28_13.34.10-0423.jpg

Edited by MatterCore

[LBAS]
4,495 posts
25,673 battles

battle of North Cape mission 5

from WG Wiki each task of mission 5 give more star than in game

design for Tier X or tier XI?:fish_nerv:

shot-17.12.29_20.57.04-0927.jpg

Untitled.png

Edited by MatterCore

Alpha Tester
392 posts
8 hours ago, MatterCore said:

Untitled.png

Good luck if you're going to attempt it. Kamikaze/Fujin is the best option for tasks 2-4 imo. Forget about the 1st task. The only RN DD in the game is Gallant and it sucks as a torpedo boat. Don't expect Emerald to fare any better. Either way avoid playing the higher tiers. Tier 5 is where most potato players can be found.

I'll probably stop at mission 4 because I'm playing Bismarck in ranked (then again to hell with mission 4, Aegis starts the following day). January 8 is during the week of Operation Aegis, my favourite PvE scenario and I won't waste another second on this repetitive grindfest. Whoever thought of these tasks should either be fired or go work for World of Tanks, where they have missions that are also tedious, if not worse.

Edited by Nikolaevna

683 posts
7,358 battles

1. Port Hamburg is really nice. Thank you!! :)

2. there 2 occasions where the "happy new year" and another mission keep on pop up in my "Mission" menu, despite the fact that i have completed both of them days back.

3. there was once stuck in post battle screen, able to look at "team score" Detailed report" etc but unable to click on "exit to port" nor "battle on" had to force restart the client.

4. talking about post screen battle, there were a few times i think yesterday or day before, unable to load post abttle results at all and was directly transferred back to port

BTW, Happy new year!!

556 posts
8,197 battles

Over 10 games with G.Zepp since the update and no death sirens from the Stukas. Sound quality is set to ULTRA but it still plays the normal bomb drop sound.