You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Nishthedestroyer

Zao vs Des Moines vs Moskva

47 comments in this topic

185 posts
584 battles

Sorry for bothering again but the reason I ask you'll is because you'll are experts so I need your help 

I have a hard time choosing between these 3 ships because of these-Des moines I really don't wanna go through the phoenix, the des moines armour is not that impressive is it? 

I really don't like the AA of the Zao because u can get dropped and the slow reload and blah blah blah 

I really hate the svietlana but I like the rest of line because my friends have told me that I have a good aim and............ Etc. Etc. 

Thanks alot in advance! 

Edited by Nishthedestroyer

185 posts
584 battles
10 minutes ago, icy_phoenix said:

CWhRaMr.jpg

HOW ABOUT STOP WONDERING ABOUT THE LAST SHIP OF A LINE THAT YOU DIDN'T EVEN CROSS TIER 4?

Oh look its u again if u feel a problem with me making these threads maybe u should just ignore my threads and shut up and wait ? 

Because there are helpful people in this world unlike u so just ignore the thread and shut up

Thanks 

455 posts
8,038 battles
10 minutes ago, Nishthedestroyer said:

And personally I am gonna go moskva I just want to know the pros and cons in ur opinions

Thanks

Uh, why did you bother asking for opinions when you have your mind set?

Just grind whatever you want. You can always get other lines later

1,107 posts
7,840 battles
32 minutes ago, icy_phoenix said:

CWhRaMr.jpg

HOW ABOUT STOP WONDERING ABOUT THE LAST SHIP OF A LINE THAT YOU DIDN'T EVEN CROSS TIER 4?

well, When you dream

Dream Big !

hahaha

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,851 battles

Phoenix is a gud bote. Just find a good islands to lob shells over and farm 100k by burning Battleships using your fantastic 15.3km range.

The real struggle is the Omaha though.

185 posts
584 battles

The thing is that my div mate (ZACKxSHANA) who is a very talented t10 player tells me that I have a good aim so naturally I would tray towards the moskva because I like the fire dmg as well

As I am grinding two lines atm minotaur and moskva 

Thanks for the help just continue the thread because I love reading ur opinions

980 posts
12,617 battles
6 minutes ago, Nishthedestroyer said:

The thing is that my div mate (ZACKxSHANA) who is a very talented t10 player tells me that I have a good aim so naturally I would tray towards the moskva because I like the fire dmg as well

As I am grinding two lines atm minotaur and moskva 

Thanks for the help just continue the thread because I love reading ur opinions

The best Tier 10 cruiser is the Henri IV. 

Spoiler

:Smile_popcorn:

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,559 battles
11 minutes ago, LordTyphoon said:

The best Tier 10 cruiser is the Henri IV. 

Hide contents

:Smile_popcorn:

best t10 cruiser is montana :Smile_teethhappy:

anyway why not play all, they are all different with their strength and weakness 

[LBAS]
4,464 posts
25,606 battles
1 hour ago, Nishthedestroyer said:

And personally I am gonna go moskva I just want to know the pros and cons in ur opinions

Go OK lets go:etc_red_button: >> http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/World_of_Warships << detail about ships

Edited by MatterCore

[SGC]
197 posts
10,267 battles

Honestly, I'd recommend Des Moines and Hindenburg.

DM's got great support and defensive capabilities, not to mention the radar, high DPM and powerful AA.

Hindenburg is a jack of all trades; well-balanced ship overall with no glaring weaknesses (probably except for the poor maneuverability).

I'd also recommend Zao as personal bias - if you use an RPF + full concealment build you can act as a 2nd line recon ship, and is great for "assassinating" unwary broadside enemies.

And with RPF you will know the approximate location of the closest enemy sheeps, which provides great information for your team hahahaha XD

Edited by seiji09

[MEGA]
4,562 posts
17,552 battles

here a bit of advice

LOOK AT YOUR PAST POSTS AND PICK OUT THE ANSWERS FROM HERE BECAUSE YOU HAVE LITERALLY ASKED TO COMPARE EVERY DAMN T 10 SHIP IN THE BLOODY GAME AND PEOPLE ARE TIRED OF ANSWERING THE SAME QUESTIONS OVER AND OVER AGAIN. 

rant over

[MEGA]
4,562 posts
17,552 battles

here a bit of advice

LOOK AT YOUR PAST POSTS AND PICK OUT THE ANSWERS FROM HERE BECAUSE YOU HAVE LITERALLY ASKED TO COMPARE EVERY DAMN T 10 SHIP IN THE BLOODY GAME AND PEOPLE ARE TIRED OF ANSWERING THE SAME QUESTIONS OVER AND OVER AGAIN. 

rant over

534 posts

Good damage and income even when you lost the game:Zao

Mother Russia and splendid tank+caliber:Moskva

Give these arrogant-ignorant DDs and CVs'planes a ticket to port:Des Moines

Or you can play Public test to see which strikes you fancy

Edited by Somedude_Yudachi

[151ST]
1,011 posts
4,497 battles

Zao is boss, run DFAA if you want, you don't see CVs much at 10 anyways.

Zao is troll, uber concealment, uber armour, great guns the only thing that sucks is torp and gun arcs...

Edited by S4pp3R

Super Tester
7,527 posts
7,978 battles

OP is literally Sharkbait #2.

Asks about everything again and again, and eventually decides to go with whatever he has on mind at that moment which will change next month and same thread will appear. Just like Sharkbait and RDF on his Algerie (and Gadja Mada).

671 posts
1,508 battles

It's less the destination and more of the journey

The Russian line is kinda infuriating I guess since the Moskva doesn't need IFHE while the ones below her benefit from it a lot

The Japanese are stable when it comes to guns but the Zao has the benefit of having troll armour

The American lines are stable in that they could brawl kind of effectively  (we don't about the Pensacola, she's special(not in a bad way)). But the DM has more RPM.

So really you should just grind the lines till T5. If you're comfortable with the ships just keep grinding if you don't maybe the line's not for you.

And for god's sake stop making these kind of posts, we already have a sharkbait we don't need more

(and sorry for the larger text as the new forum layout is a bit problematic so I had to write this in Notes and paste it here)
Edited by ShadoPulse

455 posts
8,038 battles
1 hour ago, icy_phoenix said:

OP is literally Sharkbait #2.

Asks about everything again and again, and eventually decides to go with whatever he has on mind at that moment which will change next month and same thread will appear. Just like Sharkbait and RDF on his Algerie (and Gadja Mada).

No no.
You mean he is Sharkbait without the comedy

1,482 posts
13 hours ago, Nishthedestroyer said:

Sorry for bothering again but the reason I ask you'll is because you'll are experts so I need your help 

I have a hard time choosing between these 3 ships because of these-Des moines I really don't wanna go through the phoenix, the des moines armour is not that impressive is it? 

I really don't like the AA of the Zao because u can get dropped and the slow reload and blah blah blah 

I really hate the svietlana but I like the rest of line because my friends have told me that I have a good aim and............ Etc. Etc. 

Thanks alot in advance! 

I have a lot of fun in German ships (when I play cruisers), you can always consider them.... 

Just be wary of the glass nurnberg & ultra tricky yorck........ don't get disheartened by them, & of course try not to show broadsides too much... 

Good luck in your choices

Ordrazz

Edited by Ordrazz

[ANZAC]
340 posts
11,472 battles

Dude, if you are worried about getting past a TIER 4 ship, then you are looking at it arse backwards. Most lines have ships at high tiers which is a 'roadblock', ie its a bit crap, and WG would like you to sped $$$ to free your way past it. Good example the Izumo ( caveat I dont have it, just repeating what I have heard). You can grind past the Phoenix in one afternoon.

Look at the T7-T9 shjips in the line if you are worried about the grind.

185 posts
584 battles
On 21/12/2017 at 2:26 PM, seiji09 said:

Honestly, I'd recommend Des Moines and Hindenburg.

DM's got great support and defensive capabilities, not to mention the radar, high DPM and powerful AA.

Hindenburg is a jack of all trades; well-balanced ship overall with no glaring weaknesses (probably except for the poor maneuverability).

I'd also recommend Zao as personal bias - if you use an RPF + full concealment build you can act as a 2nd line recon ship, and is great for "assassinating" unwary broadside enemies.

And with RPF you will know the approximate location of the closest enemy sheeps, which provides great information for your team hahahaha XD

I was first like ok ill go DM but then I realized that it has absolutely shit armour so even if u angle u can get cited that's what flamu said as well

But flamu also says that it is a worthy t10