Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Lee_Hongjin

WOWS Low FPS

7 comments in this topic

47 posts
595 battles

I was playing on a computer with GTX 730 and when I turned on WOWS Steam, I first get an error message about preferences.xml, then during loading of the game, I had INCREDIBLY LOW FPS of an unworkable ~5 or so fps and sometimes it just crashes and my screen turns black causing me to force restart the computer. My computer has randomly given me a black screen from use for a few hours of use, and I once had a screen resolution problem with it. I think I need a new computer. :(

[COAT]
1,186 posts
10,191 battles
3 分鐘前,Lee_Hongjin 說:

But when queueing for a battle, the animations seem fine. I guess it might be a weak graphics card

To be honest GTX 730 is not a good graphics card for WOWs.I'm using GTX 965M,and still can't choose the highest graphic quality otherwise FPS drops below 30.

Try to turn down graphic quality or turn off "alternative interface mode"(I don't know how to say it in English,it is something in game setting menu that enable you to have detail information of all ships without pressing Alt key) or just change a graphics card.

47 posts
595 battles
1 hour ago, User_1145141919810 said:

To be honest GTX 730 is not a good graphics card for WOWs.I'm using GTX 965M,and still can't choose the highest graphic quality otherwise FPS drops below 30.

Try to turn down graphic quality or turn off "alternative interface mode"(I don't know how to say it in English,it is something in game setting menu that enable you to have detail information of all ships without pressing Alt key) or just change a graphics card.

I don't know how my graphics card got so bad. A few months ago WoT and WOWS were running just fine. Then suddenly there was a driver issue then my games had low FPS. I think my drivers have problems.

47 posts
595 battles

I also have 2 other PCs but I can't access them but they have good FPS, in WoT, they have FPS of 110. This PC started to have problems when I sat down to play and then I slammed my hand on the table and it locked my resolution and my drivers became faulty. I can't believe that that caused the system to become so crappy.

Edited by Lee_Hongjin

Sign in to follow this