You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
PeterMoe1963

Frustrated about lost games?

23 comments in this topic

1,001 posts
7,422 battles

There have been lately several threads where people vent their frustration... I guess mainly triggered by loosing games.

Now you may think you are out-tiered and only have noobs on your team.

Most of you would have watched this, but maybe this gives you some inspiration, how to act when out-tiered and out-gunned by a superior enemy:

(2 parts)

[1NATN]
[1NATN]
386 posts
14,950 battles
2 minutes ago, PeterMoe1963 said:

There have been lately several threads where people vent their frustration... I guess mainly triggered by loosing games.

I get triggered by different things.

[MEGA]
4,562 posts
17,552 battles
21 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Awaiting incoming posts about why we cant drop anchors in game.

fypAmty.gif

not again... that died in 2016, dont neco dem

Super Tester
7,527 posts
7,978 battles

Nah, my frustration lasts till the game lasts. I don't even remember anything once I get back to port, apart from my own bad/good performance. But then again, I don't lose much anyway. :wink:

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,917 battles

the game has been made to frustrate players.

Why because WG are hoping that if they make players frustrated with the game they will spend money on it and yes it is working as intended as many players just throw money at WG.

[LNA]
1,658 posts
10,425 battles
8 minutes ago, yobbo1972 said:

Why because WG are hoping that if they make players frustrated with the game they will spend money on it and yes it is working as intended as many players just throw money at WG.

Still not as bad as WG WoT's gold ammo.

Lets hope the worst didnt come to WoWS

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,559 battles

played 7 times roon lost 6 times

frustrated? no idea what is frustrating anymore

want to blame myself but seeing how my team div of ranked 1 to 5 players died the easy way early on im not the noob afterall

high tiers, not a place i should step myself into anymore i guess

1,482 posts
6 hours ago, ahwai82 said:

played 7 times roon lost 6 times

frustrated? no idea what is frustrating anymore

want to blame myself but seeing how my team div of ranked 1 to 5 players died the easy way early on im not the noob afterall

high tiers, not a place i should step myself into anymore i guess

Yeah I agree, but this is also happening at tiers 5-8 as well, 5 you can sorta half excuse, because new good players have made it past learning to play against CVs, but tiers 6-8  I do expect a higher level of understanding of basic map strategy, not just brainless sheep following each other from the start, or YOLOing at full speed, or AA ships not bothering to help their own carrier. 

That being said, I can still find plenty of my own mistakes, & its hard to recognise them in the heat of the moment.... I made 2 silly ones yesterday, & I cant believe I made them... :cap_old:

Ordrazz

1,001 posts
7,422 battles
13 hours ago, yobbo1972 said:

You totally missed the point of this thread.

Being frustrated does't help.

Blaming noobs doesn't help.

Blaming WG doesn't help.

Creative ideas and executing them skillfully helps. And help from some friends helps.

[1NATN]
[1NATN]
386 posts
14,950 battles
4 minutes ago, PeterMoe1963 said:

Thanks for point that out, but then not saying what it is.

Bloody hell. I thought that underlining and using bold text would've given it away. It's not "loosing", it's "losing".

Now everyone knows I'm a grammar Nazi. Happy?

1,001 posts
7,422 battles
6 hours ago, Bex_o7 said:

Bloody hell. I thought that underlining and using bold text would've given it away. It's not "loosing", it's "losing".

Now everyone knows I'm a grammar Nazi. Happy?

I’m not a native speaker and I don’t mind people correcting my English. Best way to learn.

So yes, error noted, I’m happy!

1,068 posts
3,846 battles
9 hours ago, PeterMoe1963 said:

You totally missed the point of this thread.

Being frustrated does't help.

Blaming noobs doesn't help.

Blaming WG doesn't help.

Creative ideas and executing them skillfully helps. And help from some friends helps.

How about when you have 3 minutes to go on Raptor Rescue,you have accomplished ALL the tasks....and fail because the stupid AI got the Raptor beached on island and couldn't get itself off?! ( I do have a suspicion someone probably cut it off,but still! )

Had it happen last night.One of our Spee's went and tried to push it off and away from the island but was too late.

And when I went to send in the replay to WG to get them to see if they could fix in the future:

Replay file to big for upload to WG Support ( limit 2.9mb,file was 3.6)

Tired zipping it at same size,zip file upload limit 10mb,still wouldn't take it!

WG:Working as intended! :cap_like:

1,001 posts
7,422 battles
On 12/20/2017 at 8:30 PM, BanditSE1977 said:

One of our Spee's went and tried to push it off and away from the island but was too late.

I guess that was the only thing you could try.

Seems a pretty rare thing to happen.

317 posts
6,856 battles
On 12/19/2017 at 1:34 PM, PeterMoe1963 said:

This movie triggers me. The amount of  Doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmm

alone irritates the hell out of me.

Edited by Kamanah

1,068 posts
3,846 battles
5 hours ago, PeterMoe1963 said:

I guess that was the only thing you could try.

Seems a pretty rare thing to happen.

Yeah,played plenty of Scenario's and never seen it happen.Extremely annoying though when its 5 Star win in the offing and you fail due to the AI getting stuck!

[151ST]
1,011 posts
4,497 battles

Played Giulio to get my last calendar mission done...

Lost like 6 in a row, topping XP in most of them... :'(

Take the Perth out for a run and win... 125 dragons... Sigh...

That's me done for the day.

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Idk about others but I wait to play in a division (2 less random people to carry) then get into a match and have fun with them... So I'm not getting that much of frustration which I got like 4-5 months ago... 

Playing Solo is just a choice.. but with having friends why do you wanna play alone and have no fun?? (We play games to have fun not frustration)

when it comes to winning or losing if I had done my part and lost I don't really care much because it was inevitable.. but if I do bad then lose I'd rather try not to do same mistake which made my team lose..