Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Rwasknum

Omaha need to be removed.......

18 comments in this topic

154 posts
345 battles

Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha 

da hell is that? 90% of my games.... i got Omaha on my team.... and this ship cannt do a single sheet....

WHO BRING OMAHA ON DIVISION??? ITS MORE WORSE THAN NOOB CV -_-

oh.... random Omaha appear.... even if it wasnt in division.....

MM need to be fixed or Omaha need to be removed..... 

Omaha vs T6 ship

Omaha vs T7 DD

Omaha Omaha Danae Division vs T7 T6 T6 ???

YESS.... THEY ARE BURDEN..... AND MORE THAN 1 Omaha on my team!!!

i did play Omaha and its absolutely trash and shitty ship.... the most worst is the noob using it.....

i will quit until WG announce they fixed MM...... or Omaha got buffed with radar and smoke

"SAME TIER SHIP vs SAME TIER SHIP" and if can "same kind of ship"

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,287 posts
16 minutes ago, Rwasknum said:

Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha 

da hell is that? 90% of my games.... i got Omaha on my team.... and this ship cannt do a single sheet....

WHO BRING OMAHA ON DIVISION??? ITS MORE WORSE THAN NOOB CV -_-

oh.... random Omaha appear.... even if it wasnt in division.....

MM need to be fixed or Omaha need to be removed..... 

Omaha vs T6 ship

Omaha vs T7 DD

Omaha Omaha Danae Division vs T7 T6 T6 ???

YESS.... THEY ARE BURDEN..... AND MORE THAN 1 Omaha on my team!!!

i did play Omaha and its absolutely trash and shitty ship.... the most worst is the noob using it.....

i will quit until WG announce they fixed MM...... or Omaha got buffed with radar and smoke

"SAME TIER SHIP vs SAME TIER SHIP" and if can "same kind of ship"

tenor.gif?itemid=10041229

[NYANG]
454 posts
5,926 battles

I sincerely recommand you to cool your head down......

I show Omaha who killed Shiratsuyu,

I show Omaha who killed enemy CV and carry the game.

Also I show the man who keeps talking about his team = burden and ranting on forum.

1,126 posts

Omaha... an 'Immortal' ship that can take full BB salvo at broadside easily

I experience it first hand, Omaha full broadside me in kongo fire a full salvo hope to delete him from match

direct hit, at citadel area below smoke stack

5 over-pen...

I can hear his laugh before he disappear behind island...

all CA in game need buff in armor so there's no more over-pen.

1,011 posts
7,464 battles
15 hours ago, Rwasknum said:

Your post looks like midway between trolling and severe frustration.

Calm down, take a deep breath…….

I don’t think Omaha is a bad ship. I cannot say that much because Omaha is the T5 cruiser I played least. I pushed on as quickly as I could to unlock Cleveland.

Omaha has decent guns, decent AA, very decent speed. Great for chasing DD’s because she is fast and can bring 6 guns to bear at her 12 o’clock. Not so great armour. She is the last US cruiser with torps.

I remember a few games where I burnt lone BB’s to death, kiting them at about 10-12km range, setting fires repeatedly using HE. Omaha is great to dodge BB’s return fire.

Let’s consider what’s around at T5 otherwise:

Furutaka

Omaha

Marblehead (premium)

Koenigsberg

Murmansk (premium)

Kirov

Emerald

Emile Bertin

Hmmm, T5 does sit there a bit uncomfortable, doesn’t it?

T6 ships one are a very noticeable step up from T5 and much more comfortable to play.

The only T5 ship I like enough to regularly come back and play a game is the Emile Bertin. I also like Kirov for her guns, but not much else.

Super Tester
7,548 posts
7,993 battles

I grinded out Omaha and never touched her again. Murmansk is still my one of most played ships. Omaha (class) and Memerald has the worst armor scheme among all tier 5 cruisers. Comparing to something like Emile Bertin or even Furutaka, they are kinda meh. And Konigsberg has those dank AP and can burn anything to death in minutes. 

But I kinda understand sharkbait here. Most low tier cruiser players have no clue about what they are doing. So this isn't surprising, can happen both in your team and enemy team. And since this happened in Sharkbait's team more often than usual, hence the bait thread came to be.

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,859 battles
41 minutes ago, BanditSE1977 said:

Omaha works if you WASD and try not to broadside.Most players can't do that.

And pre AFT/BFT nerf it was a fire breathing monster that laid waste to everthing!

I doubt it, because even light cruisers with 152mm guns can overmatch and citadel the omaha through the nose and aft.

Sign in to follow this