You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
_AmaryllisBelladonna_

Ask about Saipan fighter

2 comments in this topic

9 posts
5,326 battles

I dont know if this happen in other up tier7+ CV, because i never played another tier 7 CV beside Saipan and this problem never happened on my tier 6

there's three question i want to ask

First why when i want to strafe, instead going to strafe path my fighter suddenly do a U-turn near the circle and im not even inside  white Circle  

Second i cant strafe out from fighter lock, my strafe path is already yellow but they didn't react.  or the enemy usually strafe out first  so my fighter  suddenly got stunned for  1 second . another one sometimes i cant event put  the strafe rectangle path when i click the mouse it didn't respond to my clicking. i still have at least 2 plane.also this usually happened when i want do strafe out and in strategies or when i click too fast.

Third i mention being stunned after  enemy plane do strafe out first is this normal? because often the plane respond on my command

[LNA]
1,659 posts
10,430 battles
18 minutes ago, Hepburn_0 said:

I dont know if this happen in other up tier7+ CV, because i never played another tier 7 CV beside Saipan and this problem never happened on my tier 6

there's three question i want to ask

First why when i want to strafe, instead going to strafe path my fighter suddenly do a U-turn near the circle and im not even inside  white Circle  

Second i cant strafe out from fighter lock, my strafe path is already yellow but they didn't react.  or the enemy usually strafe out first  so my fighter  suddenly got stunned for  1 second . another one sometimes i cant event put  the strafe rectangle path when i click the mouse it didn't respond to my clicking. i still have at least 2 plane.also this usually happened when i want do strafe out and in strategies or when i click too fast.

Third i mention being stunned after  enemy plane do strafe out first is this normal? because often the plane respond on my command

you place your strafe too close to the plane current position or in a different direction, to prevent this , preturn your FT facing before you place the strafe , then place the strafe some distance away in front of your FT. This will happen alot to the faster planes at tier 8+ ( Saipan has tier 9 plane).

Mouse not responding to your clicking is an inherent UI bug not sorted out yet , but it can be from several different factors : mouse settings , sticky keys or your network is shit. During strafe , you have no control over your squad , but remember to command them when strafe end , sometimes if enemy FT chase you during strafe it wont auto engage when strafe end which is stupid.