Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
dieselhead

Signals

11 comments in this topic

344 posts
7,061 battles

Why doesn't war gaming sell anti detonation flags in a pack? They used to have DD packs available but not any more.

Also I think it would be good if you could select what you wanted in a pack "add to cart" style so you can buy what you actually need instead of having to buy a compromise.

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,833 posts
4,122 battles
8 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

I need super containers full of Zulu Hotel, Juliet Charlie and Sierra Mike signals. They are more useful than 25 uber signals.

I did get the premium time on sale at the moment.   I normally would have waited for just premium time to go on sale but the flags were something I can stack to burn through the USN cruiser line before the split.   I saw some value in is as I want to gouge my eyes out rather than play the Pensacola

1,011 posts
7,459 battles

It would be great to be able to buy the individual flags you need/want.

But I can understand that WG has a policy that keeps some flags scarce. They make more money that way.

I still have hundreds of camos and flags from the time they sold the discounted Halloween crates that had doubloons. But to be honest, I did spend more money on those than I should have. This is how WG pulls money out of my pocket, haha!

There is Hotel Yankee (reduced/increased damage from ramming), I wonder if anyone flies that one?

603 posts
7,589 battles
2 hours ago, PeterMoe1963 said:

There is Hotel Yankee (reduced/increased damage from ramming), I wonder if anyone flies that one?

Oh yes, people run that signal flag  to banzai people and survive hopefully(high tiers especially)

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles
2 hours ago, PeterMoe1963 said:

It would be great to be able to buy the individual flags you need/want.

But I can understand that WG has a policy that keeps some flags scarce. They make more money that way.

I still have hundreds of camos and flags from the time they sold the discounted Halloween crates that had doubloons. But to be honest, I did spend more money on those than I should have. This is how WG pulls money out of my pocket, haha!

i run it on my french BBs

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,833 posts
4,122 battles
40 minutes ago, Gummilicious said:

Oh yes, people run that signal flag  to banzai people and survive hopefully(high tiers especially)

I think the only ship I run that on is the Misery.

Sign in to follow this